Experience on after first time with bbc

I was already sharing my wife for 5 years before she had her first black cock. She loved it. The guy fucked her real good and when they were dressed and were saying goodbye, he asked her how it was. She said, it was great, I really enjoyed it, are you available next weekend?? So yeah she wanted more

My husband had been trying for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy with a much larger penis than his own. I always refused due to my very conservative upbringing and that I valued my wedding vows.
But when I finally gave in after being slowly seduced at a friend’s party by her uncle who is from Barbados and black. Long story short, he eventually got me so sexually excited that I was begging him to fuck me . As he started penetrating my pussy I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he drove his penis deeper and harder into my cunt not only stretching me more than I had ever experienced before by smaller cocks . I started having multiple orgasms as we built a rhythm together.
From that first time experiencing sex with a much better endowed black guy . I became addicted to black cock and I am a proud whore to black cock .

Reactions: wit
My husband had been trying for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy with a much larger penis than his own. I always refused due to my very conservative upbringing and that I valued my wedding vows.
But when I finally gave in after being slowly seduced at a friend’s party by her uncle who is from Barbados and black. Long story short, he eventually got me so sexually excited that I was begging him to fuck me . As he started penetrating my pussy I had my first ever vaginal orgasm and as he drove his penis deeper and harder into my cunt not only stretching me more than I had ever experienced before by smaller cocks . I started having multiple orgasms as we built a rhythm together.
From that first time experiencing sex with a much better endowed black guy . I became addicted to black cock and I am a proud whore to black cock .
Still with your husband?

Back