Ladies would you say "I do" to a black man?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clitlove99, Apr 22, 2016.

1. clitlove99

clitlove99 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

I've just read an in my opinion alarming stat!

86% of white women would have sex with a black man however a only 8% would marry a black man. Indicating a glaring example of a complete lack of "real" respect!

What's your thoughts? Everyone's opinion matter!

pienman, Cindyforyou, BBCnATX and 3 others like this.
  2. lkg4fun

lkg4fun Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I would have no problem marrying a black man.

Tha Smithz, BeckyB, pienman and 3 others like this.
  3. Sunshine girl

Sunshine girl Active Member

US
    I almost married a black man. I would have if only....he'd asked me. He's the one that got away.

Tha Smithz, BeckyB, lkg4fun and 2 others like this.
  4. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US

Attached Files:

5. clitlove99

Where is the other end of the statistic?

6. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    A friend of ours posted that on Facebook. He's black. Only dates white or Latin women. Lol. Just thought it might be the same article the original poster was talking about. I didn't even read the article myself. I already know who I prefer to sleep with. Lol

clitlove99 likes this.
  7. dawn42

dawn42 Well-Known Member

UK
    if i wanted to get married again.......and my guy was black.......yes i would.

South African BBC likes this.
  8. Hansjensen

Hansjensen Well-Known Member Gold Member

I don't necessarily agree. My wife lives in a white marriage and has a black lover. She wanted him as father of our children because he's athletic, intelligent, handsome, healthy and strong.

The fact that my wife breeds interracially shows that she has a lot of respect for her lover.
    tumblr_nvm1s0Q0yJ1tk0r1oo1_500.jpg

#8 Hansjensen, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  9. malizia2000

malizia2000 Well-Known Member

Italy
    i think marry someone isn't a race problem. is love problem. i grew up in a white community, i knew black guys when i was almost adult and i didnt fall in love with them. i married my hubby because i love him. i date my bull because i enjoy him. don't think it's lack of respect. i don't force him or his friends to meet me.

clitlove99 and Hansjensen like this.
  10. Hansjensen

I agree :)

11. clitlove99

It's a kind of always the bride's made ....lol

U, ur hubby, & ur bull maybe happy with ur trips to the barn with #farmlove lol

Being the additional body in the bedroom is fun.

Hear is a thought white men r n control of all USA sexual in's and out's, don't u think?

12. clitlove99

Bridesmaid*

13. msnaughtyb

msnaughtyb Active Member Real Person

US
    I was married to a black man over 20 years ago. Sadly he passed away 13 years ago but I continue to date and have sex with whomever I choose. Black men are my favorite. I do whatever I want.

14. rock

rock Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I am probably older than most who will read this or will post on it. When I got married I would have never considered
    a black man because I did not know any black men or women. Now fast forward 13 years and I am cheating on my husband with 3 different black men. One of the guys I would have definitely married if things hadn't worked out with my husband. Fast forward another 15 years to where my husband set me up for my date on my 50th birthday. From that night forward I met a lot and I mean a lot of black guys that I would definitely consider as husband material. Now in 2017 race should not stand in the way of any woman that loves a black man. I see nearly as many white girls with black guys in the malls and stores as I do white girls with white guys. It makes me think I was ahead of my time.

P

Nymedic81 and Hansjensen like this.
  15. msnaughtyb

msnaughtyb Active Member Real Person

US
    Yes! Not only do I see this but I see more white men with black women and all sorts of cultural mixes. We get what we attract. I want amazing people in my life. Hopefully they come in the form of a sexy delicious chocolate man...

BBCnATX, Imup4it24u, BlkTyler and 2 others like this.
  16. malizia2000

malizia2000 Well-Known Member

Italy
    i don't know in the US, i live in italy. and here i've seen that are more mixed couple or bbcs for sex. many years ago was very difficult to find a bbc bull or a couple who dated bbc. now mixed couple are more common and i'm not referring only at the sexual aspect. in the last ten years things are changed a lot. the new italians will grew up in a more mixed society, so they can have black friends,boyfriends or husbands. i don't think white men have control of sex here in italy, because the sexual partner is always a women's choice.

Hansjensen likes this.
  17. SekaBlack

SekaBlack Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I am married to a white man for 32 years, but if you talk to my mothers mother I married a Italian and I am French. :furious:Also my aunt was Italian and married a Cuban:frantic: many years ago. Now my daughter married a handsome black man and has had 2 beautiful children.:angel: Some of us were just born too early. Just appreciate where things are going now.:qos::lips:

18. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    After what I've been through the last 17 yrs if I would have started when I was younger there's no doubt that I would have married a black man.

19. Hotwifecouple77

Hotwifecouple77 Active Member

I should have

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  20. Hansjensen

Biracial kids are beautiful. Especially my daughter. :)

Justvery1 likes this.