Ladies would you say "I do" to a black man?!?

I've just read an in my opinion alarming stat!

86% of white women would have sex with a black man however a only 8% would marry a black man. Indicating a glaring example of a complete lack of "real" respect!

What's your thoughts? Everyone's opinion matter!
Where did you get the statistics from homie?

86% of white women would have sex with a black man however a only 8% would marry a black man. Indicating a glaring example of a complete lack of "real" respect!

I don't go off of stats and articles I can only use my real life experience.
It could be a cultural bias or just an overall lack of experience, however I know PLENTY of white women who are married to black men, or at least dating black men.
90% of my exes are non black women including my ******* mom.

Last edited:
What is really ALARMING is, not only how white people view us Black men.,
But how a lot of Black men view OURSELVES.

The image a person projects is the image people will perceive.

It has less to do with race and everything to do with how a man and woman carry themselves. Race is never an issue if a person doesn't make it an issue :)

I was taught growing up to be a good husband and a good *******, but more importantly a good MAN.

SO, all fantasy aside, I'm a great man and provider for my offspring FIRST and foremost. My family name is on all of my *******. My ex carries my family name on her as well.

The sex is just something fun to do in my spare time ;)

Last edited:

I hope that...and want to marry a black guy...why ask the question in the first place..surely the stigma of 2 people wanting to be together...should in 2018...be disappearing

Reactions: raf
Back