Ladies would you say "I do" to a black man?!?

I've just read an in my opinion alarming stat!

86% of white women would have sex with a black man however a only 8% would marry a black man. Indicating a glaring example of a complete lack of "real" respect!

What's your thoughts? Everyone's opinion matter!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 128
I've just read an in my opinion alarming stat!

86% of white women would have sex with a black man however a only 8% would marry a black man. Indicating a glaring example of a complete lack of "real" respect!

What's your thoughts? Everyone's opinion matter!
I don't necessarily agree. My wife lives in a white marriage and has a black lover. She wanted him as ******* of our children because he's athletic, intelligent, handsome, healthy and strong.

The fact that my wife breeds interracially shows that she has a lot of respect for her lover.
tumblr_nvm1s0Q0yJ1tk0r1oo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
i think marry someone isn't a race problem. is love problem. i grew up in a white community, i knew black guys when i was almost adult and i didnt fall in love with them. i married my hubby because i love him. i date my bull because i enjoy him. don't think it's lack of respect. i don't ******* him or his friends to meet me.

i think marry someone isn't a race problem. is love problem. i grew up in a white community, i knew black guys when i was almost adult and i didnt fall in love with them. i married my hubby because i love him. i date my bull because i enjoy him. don't think it's lack of respect. i don't ******* him or his friends to meet me.
I agree :)

It's a kind of always the bride's made ....lol

U, ur hubby, & ur bull maybe happy with ur trips to the barn with #farmlove lol

Being the additional body in the bedroom is fun.

Hear is a thought white men r n control of all USA sexual in's and out's, don't u think?

I am probably older than most who will read this or will post on it. When I got married I would have never considered
a black man because I did not know any black men or women. Now fast forward 13 years and I am cheating on my husband with 3 different black men. One of the guys I would have definitely married if things hadn't worked out with my husband. Fast forward another 15 years to where my husband set me up for my date on my 50th birthday. From that night forward I met a lot and I mean a lot of black guys that I would definitely consider as husband material. Now in 2017 race should not stand in the way of any woman that loves a black man. I see nearly as many white girls with black guys in the malls and stores as I do white girls with white guys. It makes me think I was ahead of my time.

P

I am probably older than most who will read this or will post on it. When I got married I would have never considered
a black man because I did not know any black men or women. Now fast forward 13 years and I am cheating on my husband with 3 different black men. One of the guys I would have definitely married if things hadn't worked out with my husband. Fast forward another 15 years to where my husband set me up for my date on my 50th birthday. From that night forward I met a lot and I mean a lot of black guys that I would definitely consider as husband material. Now in 2017 race should not stand in the way of any woman that loves a black man. I see nearly as many white girls with black guys in the malls and stores as I do white girls with white guys. It makes me think I was ahead of my time.

P
Yes! Not only do I see this but I see more white men with black women and all sorts of cultural mixes. We get what we attract. I want amazing people in my life. Hopefully they come in the form of a sexy delicious chocolate man...

It's a kind of always the bride's made ....lol

U, ur hubby, & ur bull maybe happy with ur trips to the barn with #farmlove lol

Being the additional body in the bedroom is fun.

Hear is a thought white men r n control of all USA sexual in's and out's, don't u think?
i don't know in the US, i live in italy. and here i've seen that are more mixed couple or bbcs for sex. many years ago was very difficult to find a bbc bull or a couple who dated bbc. now mixed couple are more common and i'm not referring only at the sexual aspect. in the last ten years things are changed a lot. the new italians will grew up in a more mixed society, so they can have black friends,boyfriends or husbands. i don't think white men have control of sex here in italy, because the sexual partner is always a women's choice.

I am married to a white man for 32 years, but if you talk to my mothers mom I married a Italian and I am French. :furious:Also my aunt was Italian and married a Cuban:frantic: many years ago. Now my ******* married a handsome black man and has had 2 beautiful children.:angel: Some of us were just born too early. Just appreciate where things are going now.:qos::lips:

I am married to a white man for 32 years, but if you talk to my mothers mom I married a Italian and I am French. :furious:Also my aunt was Italian and married a Cuban:frantic: many years ago. Now my ******* married a handsome black man and has had 2 beautiful children.:angel: Some of us were just born too early. Just appreciate where things are going now.:qos::lips:
Biracial ******* are beautiful. Especially my *******. :)

Back