Ladies, when did you start to actually consider sleeping with other men for your husband?

Ladies or husbands, at what point did your wife actually consider making it a reality? Are there any indications that a wife is ready?

For example, my wife’s pussy doesn’t get wet like it used to . Sometimes it doesn’t get wet at all for me. This isn’t a cuck thing, it’s just something I’ve been noticing more and more. The only thing that really gets her in the mood most of the time anymore is when we talk about black men. Or she interacted a lot with this black guy from work that she has a crush on.
She also tells me a lot that my dick hurts her, but she’s just not into it and shes not really getting fully aroused and wet.

I’ve been ready for her to fuck other men for years anyways, but would never push her into it. Anyone else have similar experiences? If so, how did it work out for you?
yours certainly aint ready then?

Couple interested in the lifestyle (me more than her most of the time) it took me blurting out my fantasy of sharing her and about 2 years of occasionally bringing it up, she did the whole 'I'm not interested in fucking other guys' for the longest time, but with persistence, understanding and subtle encouragement she's come around to the idea.
Initially this was taking part in a mfm with a white guy, then I slowly introduced her to the idea of BBC any way she wanted, alone, me watching or participating, she tried to hide what she thought of the idea but one night while I was fingerings her and unexpectedly started telling her how much I wanted to see her fucked senseless by a huge black cock she literally squirted all over the bed for the first time in 15 years of marriage, I knew then that she secretly wanted to do it as much as I wanted her to. I bought her a big black dildo (11 inches), she says she doesn't like me using it on her (too fake feeling and prefers her bullet) but she's sent me pix and videos of her using it in what I can only describe as her sopping wet pussy on a number of occasions and I don't think it's just because she wants to feed my fantasy, in brief she hasn't yet fucked another guy white or black and isn't as open with me about how much she wants to but I'm no idiot, and I can say with certainty that her body betrays her at every opportunity and its just a matter of time before she will be ready to indulge her deepest secret desire.

Ladies or husbands, at what point did your wife actually consider making it a reality? Are there any indications that a wife is ready?

For example, my wife’s pussy doesn’t get wet like it used to . Sometimes it doesn’t get wet at all for me. This isn’t a cuck thing, it’s just something I’ve been noticing more and more. The only thing that really gets her in the mood most of the time anymore is when we talk about black men. Or she interacted a lot with this black guy from work that she has a crush on.
She also tells me a lot that my dick hurts her, but she’s just not into it and shes not really getting fully aroused and wet.

I’ve been ready for her to fuck other men for years anyways, but would never push her into it. Anyone else have similar experiences? If so, how did it work out for you?
Never.

I sleep with other men for my own enjoyment. I don't use my body as a sacrificial altar to please others, even my husband. Fortunately, my hubby has always supported me playing, so I have had sex with other men (for myself and my own pleasure!) for about 25 years now.

Never.

I sleep with other men for my own enjoyment. I don't use my body as a sacrificial altar to please others, even my husband. Fortunately, my hubby has always supported me playing, so I have had sex with other men (for myself and my own pleasure!) for about 25 years now.
Are you implying that I’m trying to use my wife’s body as a sacrificial altar? What’s up with all of these strange replies?

Are you implying that I’m trying to use my wife’s body as a sacrificial altar? What’s up with all of these strange replies?
Don't act so weirded out. It's called a metaphor. If she is having sex with others "for" you (your words, btw), then she is having sex with someone else to please you. She is doing you a solid, so to speak.
My point was simply that I have never had sex with someone else as a favor, or to please anyone other than myself. If my hubby asks if have time to drop off the dry cleaning, I would do that to please him. I won't sleep with someone else to please him.
So, let's take it from the top: My answer is, "Never," to your original question: Ladies, when did you start to actually consider sleeping with other men for your husband?

Don't act so weirded out. It's called a metaphor. If she is having sex with others "for" you (your words, btw), then she is having sex with someone else to please you. She is doing you a solid, so to speak.
My point was simply that I have never had sex with someone else as a favor, or to please anyone other than myself. If my hubby asks if have time to drop off the dry cleaning, I would do that to please him. I won't sleep with someone else to please him.
So, let's take it from the top: My answer is, "Never," to your original question: Ladies, when did you start to actually consider sleeping with other men for your husband?
Your comments seem rude , aggressive and anti- lifestyle to me. I’m sorry my wife and I do not fall into your personal standards. You have taken my words and fabricated an entire false opinion based on what you think is reality.

Your comments seem rude , aggressive and anti- lifestyle to me. I’m sorry my wife and I do not fall into your personal standards. You have taken my words and fabricated an entire false opinion based on what you think is reality.
I am sorry you are inferring negative intent, as none is intended or implied. You asked for input, and so I was merely answering the question you posed to everyone. I simply answer in the way you expected. That doesn't mean I judge you; I don't. I just live in a different way.

Part of this amazing lifestyle of ours is that we all can have our own standards. You shouldn't care one little bit if you and your wife don't fall into my standards--or to anyone's standards but your own. As long as you two are happy together, no one else's perspective should matter, right?

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I never thought of a scenario where I fuck a delicious BBC while my husband watches and or serves him, but he asked, and I said yes! It was easily one of the best decisions I have made in our relationship as we connect on a whole different level. Did I know I would be ready? Not even a little bit, but I trusted my husband as a wife should and he definitely knew what was best. Now we are happy in this lifestyle serving the BBC!

I had always had repressed fantasies about black men and its only since I met my husband that Ive really gotten to indulge and live out my fantasies.I feel like it has to be done and there is no stopping it,its only gotten stronger and its a part of who I am now.I am glad to do it for my husband because he loves it too which makes me that much more comfortable doing it.

I had always had repressed fantasies about black men and its only since I met my husband that Ive really gotten to indulge and live out my fantasies.I feel like it has to be done and there is no stopping it,its only gotten stronger and its a part of who I am now.I am glad to do it for my husband because he loves it too which makes me that much more comfortable doing it.
My wife and I have talked extensively on this. She has told me many times that she wants me to be there and also that it makes it so much better for her because she knows that it also turns me on. Good to know that other couples share this as well.

Very jealous of your husband!!!!

Back