Ladies, what is it about BBC that makes you enjoy sucking it?

What goes through your mind when you stuff your mouth with BBC and start sucking? What is it that makes you want to get on your knees, put it in your mouth and start sucking?
One of the ideas is the fact no matter how evolved we become, smart, sophisticated or anything along those lines some basic and carnal instincts are always there. The fact that when he takes out his cock I am going to want it inside of me whether between my legs or wrapping my lips around it and knowing how I am driving him crazy and literally bringing the cum out of him is what makes me love it.

The size, shape and feel of it in my mouth and the anticipation of his load :bigsmile:
Please login or become a member to view
The Champ Hype GIF by Global Esports

One of the ideas is the fact no matter how evolved we become, smart, sophisticated or anything along those lines some basic and carnal instincts are always there. The fact that when he takes out his cock I am going to want it inside of me whether between my legs or wrapping my lips around it and knowing how I am driving him crazy and literally bringing the cum out of him is what makes me love it.
👏👏👏👏

I love the whole experience. I love being in control. Love the masculine aroma. Love feeling him harden in my mouth. Love the taste of precum. Love feeling a cock pop into my throat. Love my white hand wrapped around a black cock. Love them to talk about the white/black aspect. Like them telling me to suck that big black cock. Swallow that hot black seed. So sexy.

Back