Ladies what do you prefer for a date?

what's your favoritesenario for date with bull?

• Husband drops you at restaurant and pays for everything and you come back the next morning

Votes: 63 43.4%
  • Hotel meeting like an *******

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • Quicky in the parking lot of bull's work.

Votes: 13 9.0%

• Total voters

ggosselin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi all,

what would be the best kind of date for you:

A night where your husband drops you at the restaurant and pays for it. You have a private date and spend the night with him until you get back home next morning.

A meeting at a nice hotel, where you have sex as much as you want and leave after. (a little bit like an ******* for your bull)

A quick fuck in the parking lot in front of bull's office (you like to be dirty)

for me, of course, it is first one. I like to rise the mood with a head to head dinner and get a good sex ride at his place after.

What for you?

I've always savored my husbands humiliation as we sit together in a restaurant waiting for my Bull to walk in and over to our table, sitting down and now we completely ignore my husband for the rest of the evening. When my date and I leave my husband is still sitting there holding the check and I won't see him again until I get home, when ever that might be.

I've always savored my husbands humiliation as we sit together in a restaurant waiting for my Bull to walk in and over to our table, sitting down and now we completely ignore my husband for the rest of the evening. When my date and I leave my husband is still sitting there holding the check and I won't see him again until I get home, when ever that might be.
An incredibly hot experience for us husbands! Been a few years since I have gotten to experience that and highly recommend it.

I love going to the bar with my husband and my bull and sometimes my bulls wife comes along, just casual drinking a few round of pool, darts; hit the strip club for a hour or so and then back to the hotel. The build up is extremely powerful. Most of the time I’m sucking my bulls big black cock and he is eating my pussy in the back seat while my husband drives us back to to hotel. Sometimes my bull’s wife an I are going at it in the back or sometimes the wives would play with the husband while one or the other drives. But hotel fun after a night out is super fun and mind blowing. The high of hunger and lust is top shelf…hehe

Hi all,

what would be the best kind of date for you:

A night where your husband drops you at the restaurant and pays for it. You have a private date and spend the night with him until you get back home next morning.

A meeting at a nice hotel, where you have sex as much as you want and leave after. (a little bit like an ******* for your bull)

A quick fuck in the parking lot in front of bull's office (you like to be dirty)

for me, of course, it is first one. I like to rise the mood with a head to head dinner and get a good sex ride at his place after.

What for you?
My wife always liked having sex in public, especially in the back of our minivan. She always enjoyed the slutty nature of showing the rest of the world what a dirty hot wife she is, as well as showing what a wimpy cuckold she has for a husband.

its humiliating to know i drop her off and she comes back to me the next morning satisfied makes me as hard as i can get in a chastity cage
My eife always locks me up.when she oit on.a hoteife datr she days it maked reclaimi.g bettervwheny cock.is locked snd loadec

I have been a lucky woman in my life. Since marrying my husband, I've always been a bit of a party girl and carried on clubbing once a month. On these occasions, it was always a girls night out as my husband wasn't into clubbing. There was normally 4 of us girls that went clubbing together, and each time we would arrange a stopover at each of our homes in turn. Three of these months I would always get picked up by a handsome man and go back to his for unhurried, all night sex. My girlfriends knew what I was doing and kept it to themselves. Then 1 month in 4, I went home to hubby with a friend to put up for the night to keep hubby from any suspicions. As time went on, more and more black guys started visiting the club and eventually, buying me drinks and chatting me up, as they were my friends. One particular occasion, I was being chatted up by a gorgeous hunk of a black man. We drank, danced, chatted and finally, got close to each other. So close that my nipples tingled and my vagina moistened. During a slow dance halfway through the night, he asked if he could take me home. I looked into his dark eyes, kissed him and said. Lets go. That was my first time with a black man and wasn't my last as we had a great night, and the sex was out of this world

I have been a lucky woman in my life. Since marrying my husband, I've always been a bit of a party girl and carried on clubbing once a month. On these occasions, it was always a girls night out as my husband wasn't into clubbing. There was normally 4 of us girls that went clubbing together, and each time we would arrange a stopover at each of our homes in turn. Three of these months I would always get picked up by a handsome man and go back to his for unhurried, all night sex. My girlfriends knew what I was doing and kept it to themselves. Then 1 month in 4, I went home to hubby with a friend to put up for the night to keep hubby from any suspicions. As time went on, more and more black guys started visiting the club and eventually, buying me drinks and chatting me up, as they were my friends. One particular occasion, I was being chatted up by a gorgeous hunk of a black man. We drank, danced, chatted and finally, got close to each other. So close that my nipples tingled and my vagina moistened. During a slow dance halfway through the night, he asked if he could take me home. I looked into his dark eyes, kissed him and said. Lets go. That was my first time with a black man and wasn't my last as we had a great night, and the sex was out of this world
That was some edge of the seat story! :)

Loved your story and would love to here more of your times with your black lovers.. If I may ask, did any of your other girlfriends ever hook up with any black guys also or were you the only lucky one..?
That was some ed

I love going to the bar with my husband and my bull and sometimes my bulls wife comes along, just casual drinking a few round of pool, darts; hit the strip club for a hour or so and then back to the hotel. The build up is extremely powerful. Most of the time I’m sucking my bulls big black cock and he is eating my pussy in the back seat while my husband drives us back to to hotel. Sometimes my bull’s wife an I are going at it in the back or sometimes the wives would play with the husband while one or the other drives. But hotel fun after a night out is super fun and mind blowing. The high of hunger and lust is top shelf…hehe
Yes, hotwifing is what we call this. Fantastic foreplay and lead up, sexy in the air, bulls with our wives, husbands then with wife for a bit, bulls talking to hubbbies, and it always depends on the place you’re at, of course. We have recently discovered a place in Boca called brick house, mostly all 30 to 50,yr old singles and couples after 10 pm. I know some of you guys that think it’s all male believe, but my wife took a first time bbc bull potential there a few weeks ago and didn’t tell me about it, but she was setting something up. When she and I went there together last weekend, the young black bartender asked me if she was my date for the night, and when I said yes, he told me she was hitting on him last week.

Back