Ladies Wedding Ring on or off with your Bull

Wedding Ring on or off with your Bull

• Ring On

Votes: 490 96.6%
  • Ring Off

Votes: 17 3.4%

• Total voters
Mine was always on. After it was stolen once off a dresser at a party we hosted, I never took the counterfeit one off. Our circle of friends were all cheating so we weren’t fooling anyone. My Bull loved me adorned with lots of gold jewelry.

One of our regulars that we love playing with had us both take our rings off and put them in the sink with the drain closed. He proceeded to piss on them in the sink. He asked first lol. It was fun and I have used that over my husband for years.

I want wedding ring on at all times because it reminds me that when I'm all done stretching, filling, and using that married pussy to my satisfaction I have to return it like an Enterprise rental car!♠️😁
Awesome and I get to reclaim it or sign for it afterwards

Unless her bull asked her to remove it, my ex wife always wanted it on. She was proud to be married to me, proud to be my wife, and also turned on that shes getting fucked by another man and the fact that she is married makes her more attractive to her lover and also increases his pleasure and desire to have sex with her. She wants everyone to see her ring when shes gripping a huge cock or she is holding her lover. She knows its in pictures, im going to see it, her lover will and she will see it.
She mentioned she would like to play around and rub it inside her pussy after a big loads inside her and then wear it with dried cum on it, but thats about it.

She also played with the idea of her putting on her wedding dress sometimes and getting fucked in that.

The idea of a cuckold wedding did arise briefly where she would also have a ring for him on another finger or like a band in front of our wedding ring that we all wore and then having some small ceremony with just us three at a pavillion and some alternatie minister presiding over faux vow exchange between us all and then us all driving directly over to a fancy hotel someplace where we have 1 large suite with two queen beds for atleast a weekend and basically they just have sex first in our nice clothes and her wedding dress with me undressing them and then reading my private vows to them and then for the rest of our stay us having fun together with long returns back to our hotel room for them to mate and me to watch and help them making sure she put the wedding dress back on several times and just lifting up the back part for access to her pussy.

Ring stays on. Hubby Introduced this lifestyle. Never thought I would be doing this type of sex always a fantasy but this hubby total different from first husband. I live my husband. Don't need this lifestyle due to hubby very good at what he does. Yet it's fun and we have a good time and safe. So he allows 100 hallpass for bbc only. As he stated everyone had thier freak.

Back