Ladies - let's talk about cocks and men :)

maria&michael

Couple
Real Person
From
Denmark
They can be huge, big, smaller. Thick, long, bending, straight, hard, soft, cut or un-cut. But how do WE LADIES prefer them? Considering how much bulls are discussing our tits, pussies, shape, hair, body, skin and what not maybe it's time for us to talk about what WE like. I will start with a list - and remember, this is about the cock, not the person:
1. Girth is more important than length. As long as it's longer than 8", the width is far more important. 7" and fat is much better to me than 10" and thin.
2. A mushroom-shaped head is very sexy, especially with a significant rim before the shaft.
3. Shaven balls is compulsory.
4. A big load is very sexy.
5. Smell and taste means everything.
6. A cock that can 'read' my pussy's reaction to it is more important than how long it can last.
7. Mechanical pounding is not very interesting. I call them 'rabiteers'.
8. Teasing me and my pussy with a cock is so much more sexy than a cock that just wants to penetrate me.
9. A soft cock eager to see me making it hard is more alluring than a rocket waiting to take-off.
10. What do you think?
11. A great, creative lover beats all of the above :)

Share your thoughts, please.

xx

Last edited:
According to my ex; both length and girth are of equal importance for pleasure and 95% of white penises are insufficient to give her pleasure.

A lot of women mention girth over length but because men usually tend to think in length, she used to tell guys directly that she needs about 9 inches as a minimum. If it REALLY is 9 inches or more then it's almost always going to be thick anyway.

She was extremely demanding in terms of penis size.

Basically if they pass the dick size test, she fucked them.

If he/ they did it good, she called him/ them again. If not, it was a one night stand only.

However, bear in mind that even fully aroused, most women's vaginas are 7" or less from the entrance to the cervix and therefore in most cases, about 8" is functionally sufficient (add an extra inch just to be sure haha).

But; the visual effect of 9 and 10 inch penises is extremely exciting for many women, and longer usually means thicker too.

So in summary her requirements were:

1. Black only, except her boyfriend (me) and one exception (she had one one night stand with a white guy early into the 2 years we were together, and didn't like it).

2. 9" or bigger, but she will accept a little under that only if he is really hot (and black), or if she is planning to be gangbanged. However she was only flexible to a point and warned guys before they took their pants off that she won't accept anything that isn't significantly bigger than average.

Nonetheless, almost every dick that I watched go into her was absolutely enormous, and I'm not small myself. It was humbling.

3. The thicker, the better.

4. Good hygiene and grooming.

5. Because almost all of these penises were extremely large, patience was required at the beginning. It sometimes took 15-20 minutes to gradually coax it into her pussy, and inch at a time. However once it was in and moving, most of them pounded it into her, which she loved.

A humourous side effect of this was that when it was a train/ group sex thing, the first guy "got to go first" but he also had to be the most patient haha.

6. Not a must but it turned her on if their dicks had throbbing veins.

7. Not so much a dick thing but some of her favourite bulls were heavy cummers.

Interesting your perspective too, by the way.

I think size is overrated by some and underrated by others. Strength and stamina of the guy is waaaay more important than size, but size is important.

Too big is not really cool either, you can get sore and it starts to hurt.

How he behaves and stimulates you is as important as anything else. Many big guys think that their size is a substitute for passion and tenderness.

Balls shaved but nothing else. I love the curly pubis.

I think that's it lol.

Also, eat more fruits and less fried food, your dick and cum tastes waaay better that way

They can be huge, big, smaller. Thick, long, bending, straight, hard, soft, cut or un-cut. But how do WE LADIES prefer them? Considering how much bulls are discussing our tits, pussies, shape, hair, body, skin and what not maybe it's time for us to talk about what WE like. I will start with a list - and remember, this is about the cock, not the person:
1. Girth is more important than length. As long as it's longer than 8", the width is far more important. 7" and fat is much better to me than 10" and thin.
2. A mushroom-shaped head is very sexy, especially with a significant rim before the shaft.
6. A cock that can 'read' my pussy's reaction to it is more important than how long it can last.
8. Teasing me and my pussy with a cock is so much more sexy than a cock that just wants to penetrate me.
9. A soft cock eager to see me making it hard is more alluring than a rocket waiting to take-off.
10. What do you think?

xx
Absolutely agree with point 8 here!

Well for me long and thin just slips in , short and thick does the trick, I enjoy long and thick at least 8 inches with a very thick girth 5 plus inches. With a nice bulbous head stretching my vagina as it penetrates me . Giving me an orgasm as he pulls my clit as he pushes into my cunt then again as he pulls back

Last edited:
here are pictures of my husband and our bull. My husband is not near as big as our bull but let me say this. I’ve had plenty big plenty small and i myself enjoy being fucked by bbbc and hubby loves sharing with me, but honestly my husband is by far the best sex and let me tell you that cuz he is smaller he puts in a lot more work and effort and a lot of bbc have all that dick and don’t know what to do with it. IMG_2361.jpegIMG_2363.jpegIMG_2331.jpegIMG_2011.pngIMG_1991.jpegIMG_1887.jpegIMG_1848.jpegIMG_2375.pngIMG_2363.jpegIMG_2364.jpegIMG_2365.jpeg

I think size is overrated by some and underrated by others. Strength and stamina of the guy is waaaay more important than size, but size is important.

How he behaves and stimulates you is as important as anything else. Many big guys think that their size is a substitute for passion and tenderness.

I think that's it lol.

Also, eat more fruits and less fried food, your dick and cum tastes waaay better that way
You are a Pro! I actually agree with everything you stated my QOS!♠️❤️✊🏿

10. What do you think?

xx
Absolutely love this!!! Totally agree that you that girth can make or break it. Mushroom heads are amazing and great to see. I love when the man's balls hang down low and can swing. A cock with a curve is just amazing to me. Everyone loves a good tease and taking some time to explore and have fun versus rushing to the ending. I groom so you need to groom as well. Cleanliness is next to Godliness so keep them clean and let's get them dirty together.

10. What do you think?

xx
To me it is the man. If he's a total dick I don't want his dick. I prefer the average size cock. I agree about the boring fuck where he just uses his cock as a jackhammer. Give me style or leave me alone.

10. What do you think?

xx
Yes, this is so right. I enjoy everything you say

If it fits inside of me I don't care much. I prefer different cocks because I want it to feel differently each time. If he's thin, I like a thicker head but all in all I like average size. To big hurts amd small I can swallow. Yummy.

I think that's it lol.

Also drinking more water helps with firmness and girth... ;) just something i learned on my own. Size Queens care about sizes. Not every woman cares.

That's funny, because 95% of the black men I have dated, not counting the guys who were selected because of their size, were average or small. If you look for hung white guys you will find them as easily as any other race.
You got gyped hard. lol man i read this and thought "wow, that sucks if you're a size queen"

Come to ATL ;)

10. What do you think?

xx
Good ******* lmao I actually got into this list and I like the way she fucks...mhnm

Back