Ladies, eyes open or eyes closed as you are being fucked and why?

My eyes are open when I'm sucking cock. I like to look up at him then. Also open when he's fucking me as I like seeing his cock going in and out of me as well as see his facial expressions.

Eyes closed when we're in the heat of the moment and hard fucking and cumming. I love the intensity of the moment and can enjoy it more fully with my eyes closed. My mouth is usually open then though. :)
My wife's position on this subject is exactly the same as yours. Her eyes remain closed when the bull inseminates her, but her mouth is open to moan, to urge the bull to put his baby in her and give the bull a passionate kiss.

I have been with a lot of women who just do not look at my face while I'm fucking them. They say closing their eyes as they are being fucked helps them focus on the moment. So, what about you? Do you prefer keeping your eyes open and looking your bbc bulls in the eye or do you keep your eyes closed? Explain why you keep your eyes open or closed.
I actually never had thought too much about this but I am an eyes open person. I like to see my partner, see their expressions, see everything that is going on. I am sure there are a few moments when I close my eyes as they are rolling back into my head but for the most part eyes open.

I have been with a lot of women who just do not look at my face while I'm fucking them. They say closing their eyes as they are being fucked helps them focus on the moment. So, what about you? Do you prefer keeping your eyes open and looking your bbc bulls in the eye or do you keep your eyes closed? Explain why you keep your eyes open or closed.
Eyes open. I want to watch the show.

I remember sneaking down the hall to our spare bedroom so I could watch my friend make love to my wife. Her eyes were closed.
On the other hand, with me, her eyes were always open. Sometimes looking at the ceiling like she was just waiting for me to finish.

We get into mfm fun with a guy we know.
Wife seems to like to look at him, or me, when he's doing her. She likes to hold his head and kiss while she's having sex. Sometimes she just lays back, eyes closed and moans while she gets it nice and slow.

Back