Ladies, do you wear panties under your skirts ALL of the time???

Lady do you all time wear panty under you skirt or mini skirt

• Total voters
For ex it depended on the situation. On weekends she enjoyed wearing just yoga pants and a t-shirt with no bra if we were just out and about. If we were going over to her favorite lovers house for some drinks and other people might be there at the same time for a bit she would typically wear a sundress either naked underneath if it was thick enough to hide her nipples and if not a bra but never panties. Then once the guests departed she could easily pull it up or off for him though typically she had a few heavy cotton ones where bras were not necessary. He would usually be commando with tight shorts for her. She was so infatuated and attracted to him and his body she couldnt wait to get to his cock and be as available for him as possible. So when we would come over to his place or him to ours he always requested her to be dressed a certain way. So when he would call me to say hi and let me know he might come over he would tell me to get her ready for him the way he likes it.

Hi,
We live in Florida and, as we don't need to dress like Eskimos just to pop out to the supermarket, my normal attire is a sundress. They usually come to mid-thigh and I frequently dash out not wearing anything under it.
However, when meeting my Bull, I never wear panties - he (and I) like the acceptance it indicates!
Good question!
Donna

Back