Ladies, Do you masturbate at work?

I never have but since I joined this site, the urge has become very strong. I've been thinking about sex nonstop! And we have a private room at the office that would work perfectly.
The thought of you thinking about that makes me want to see you in that private room getting a quickie.

How can you tell? When I'm working, I'm really not thinking about which woman is wearing underwear. Maybe you need to focus on the job.
Normally I don't respond to those that want to troll on the net. I have a career, first of all. One where I am able to schedule my own work tickets, manage others and provide a service that intrigues (where I reside) white women in particular & some make it quite clear that they're interested.

As I'm responding to you at this very moment, I'm working and making money & solidifying my mortgage payment. If I weren't so good at multitasking between business & pleasure, I can assure you I would not have 13 consistent years of doing what I do and getting requested to do what I do.
So maybe you should focus on what you need to focus on and ******* some coke & eat mentos. Good day.

I work in/around different office women everyday. Day to day I sit at different women's desks to resolve their "technical issues". Sometimes they make it clear that their interested but I keep my business separated from personal conquests. I have caught several glaring at my mid section and all I can do is grin when I walk out the building and on to the next. In the area I'm in.... It's like taboo to be with a black man, but where I from it's just a normal thing.
I must admit that I do flirt back just to see how hot they get. I leave wondering will she end up finishing what was started herself? or will she wait until she gets home?

So my question to the ladies is ”Have you ever masturbated at work and if so What motivated you to do so? ” FYI I love closet office freaks.
My wife does as well. She likes to read interracial erotica during her off time at work and go to the bathroom and finish up. She’s recently admitted that she’s touched herself behind her desk and that she’ll even finger herself to and from work. I kinda have a panty fetish and she likes to show what mess she has made on them.

Back