Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

Absolutely, we are partners in crime. We love him watching me, these days its the only naughty thing we get to do in our lives. There is nothing like looking into your cucks eyes when you are climaxing on another mans cock or the moment the bull groans as he's cumming in me while you're tongue kissing your cuck and re-consummating your cuckold marriage.

Last edited:
Absolutely, we are partners in crime. We love him watching me, these days its the only naughty thing we get to do in our lives. There is nothing like looking into your cucks eyes when you are climaxing on another mans cock or the moment the bull groans as he's cumming in me while you're tongue kissing your cuck and consummating your cuckold marriage.[/QUOTE

Great description of what we want to finally experience. Thanks for sharing.

As my wife’s bull spends two or three nights a week here I watch them part of the time, usually at the start of the evening. When not in the bedroom I can hear them throughout the night. Occasionally she will call me in to “do my thing.”
Other times she will spend the night at his place or spend a night away. Because I know she likes him a lot and he gives her great sex, I recognize that they need time alone.

As my wife’s bull spends two or three nights a week here I watch them part of the time, usually at the start of the evening. When not in the bedroom I can hear them throughout the night. Occasionally she will call me in to “do my thing.”
Other times she will spend the night at his place or spend a night away. Because I know she likes him a lot and he gives her great sex, I recognize that they need time alone.
That's a great situation. I had something similar the better part of last year.

We usually let him watch for a bit then kick him out to enjoy each other and he comes back later.

I always find it very compelling where the wife and black man start without the husband in the room and he quietly enters after they are making love.
I try to surmise if it is the following:

1. The wife needs privacy to start being intimate without being distracted by her husband. I get that she might need to him out of the room initially so the mood between her lover and her is right.

2. The black guy requires it and if the husband wants this to happen he does it even if he might want to be there the whole time.

3. The husband respectfully steps out to give them some space then enters so they are not interrupted. I get that too.

Am I missing something?

No hubby is not allowed to watch. I do this for bmy pleasure not his. I really don't think he could handle it anyhow lol.

I have to be there, my wife says so lol. However I would have no issue if she went out alone once in a while. "Handling it" is a bridge I am going to have to cross. I have certain expectations of arousal but I am not naive enough to believe I will not be envious of what a black man do for my wife and how she might respond.

When it happens I want him to be there, he needs to see what he can’t give me and after all it’s for both of us not just me, but it’s turn me on knowing he’s watching in awe as his wife is used and filled

My wife insisted I be there after I intimated it would not be a problem if she went out alone and came back. She literally said "that is not how this works" and from that I gathered she wanted to me watch what he does to her. I think she might have a little sadism in her because she knows the intention is for her to have a black man much bigger than me and the effect is for me to be humbled by him as her lover.

Back