Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

I watch about 90% of the time because she wants me there. She likes making me watch her have multiple orgasms and she absolutely loves to have me clean her up afterward. The other 10% of the time she just wants an intimate encounter/alone time with him.

Avi likes the moral support and safety she feels when I'm there. I reassure her a lot when she is letting go. Gently brush her hair back, give her a kiss, or kiss her neck and whisper in her ear how beautiful she looks. It's all part of our dynamic. We're not a cuckold couple though. We're a hotwife couple where the wife is served / serviced.

Their are times where it is flowing and feeling like it's OK not to be IN the room, but our "thing" is creampies. They are better served fresh! LOL, I" not an eater, but I LOVE the feeling of her being loose and so wet when I slide inside her.

Well, there was a change, when she went black. She always loved me watching her with all the guys; she is an exhibitionist so being watched fed that desire. With the white guys frequently she look at me, typically by the look, I could tell that she wasn't getting the pleasure she hoped. In my own way I knew that I was more in touch with her then he was. When she went black, although still wanting me there, the sex was so intense, the multiple orgasms so frequent, she often does not notice, or remember me watching. In the beginning, we were at an Embassy Suites, and I went out into the sitting room for about 20 minutes. She did not notice I left the bedroom.

for us its a US thing and we feed off eachother and makes it hotter for us, I do how ever meet my long time lover for his Xmas party I am his date and that is the only time I play alone, it is still amazing but not like it is when he is there.

I want my husband to watch because like some others have said this is for both of you not just the female.It is in our case anyway.It turns him on seeing me with another man and if he's turned on then I am that much more.I won't go into any details but I have been in the Room with a bull alone and it was told to my husband that I acted alot more into it and not as reserved.We had a couple of issues that I won't discuss up here but it has definitely made me want my husband to be there and watch.
Completely agree. First-timer here and did it twice so far. But I want my husband at reach, watching and joining afterwards.
I prefer doing my own thing. My husband will be there for the first meeting however. That is just security.
Other then that, sex is sooo much better with the Bull when someone isn’t sitting in the corner. :lips:
Security is another factor. But it's true that the bull is more natural if he doesn't sense the husband's presence. My first black man did not like cuckolds, but agreed to take me if husband stayed at a good distance and quite.

My wife likes me being there some to see how good her BBC makes her feel. But she still really enjoys getting to be with him alone.

There are times I want my husband to watch and times I don't. It is fun though when my hubby is present because he sees how a Black man can fuck me in ways that hubby never has and never can. It is great for hubby to watch a Black man make me orgasm over and over.
It's all true, but for rare occasions we have a 'safe word' and I've used it once or twice.

My ex used to let me watch sometimes, but some others she just preferred to go out on a date or even on a weekend with her lovers. I think both are ok as long as she enjoyed the situation.

We usually let him watch for a bit then kick him out to enjoy each other and he comes back later.
That's the best situation.My ex used to do that a lot. She started kissing and undressing him in front of me and then sent me out of the room to do any duty she could think of: laundry, washing the car, cooking, etc.

Want him to watch as im taken hard deep roughly by my black dom. Once black dom found here in UK. Been seeking several months now and nothing. Bulls pretending to be doms and white doms is all i seem to find online these days

I don't mind my husband watching, he enjoys it just as much as I do. Besides once I get into it I pay him no never mind and it's like he's not even there. Any way, who else would take the pictures if he wasn't there? Now some of the men I've been with weren't into it at all and we both understood. But all in all, I like him watching, I guess I get some perverse pleasure in his inadequacy and humiliation. But that doesn't make me a bad person, does it?:D

I don't mind my husband watching, he enjoys it just as much as I do. Besides once I get into it I pay him no never mind and it's like he's not even there. Any way, who else would take the pictures if he wasn't there? Now some of the men I've been with weren't into it at all and we both understood. But all in all, I like him watching, I guess I get some perverse pleasure in his inadequacy and humiliation. But that doesn't make me a bad person, does it?:D

I like this post. We have not done this yet but my wife understands I would enjoy watching her.
I like your insight into this. Your comment about paying your husband no never mind and it's like he's not even there is interesting. I would think that being caught up in the moment renders you incapable of caring what your husband might be going through, am I right? I've seen videos where initially the wife was very aware of her husband's presence and even kept tabs on him by glancing over at him to ensure he was okay with what she was doing. I've also seen these wive's keep their responses to the men they were with very measured and you could actually tell that some were intentionally were masking their arousal and limiting their excitement but as soon as they started getting into it they just were no longer capable of maintaining that facade. I LOVE THOSE MOMENTS!!
The thing you posted that really caught my attention was the "perverse pleasure" you took in your husband's inadequacy and humiliation. I do not necessarily feel that way in this, maybe a little, but something inside me tells me my wife gets off on knowing I am watching her let some huge black man make love to her with a very large penis. For a devoted wife she can be a tad bit unscrupulous in certain moments and she has this little sliver of not giving a fuck attitude about how I feel at times, such as in a disagreement, so I see her being somewhat like you in that she might find a sense of pleasure in watching me be humbled by the presence of a black man in bed with her.
No, you are not a bad person.;)

I enjoy the benefits of being able to plan a play date with my bull a half an hour before it happens, on occasion, and those are mostly alone without my hubby. My husband enjoys watching my attempt at a video afterwards, and we usually have a good laugh together before he shags me...so really works for everyone involved! I like to have my hubby with me on first meetings and for planned hotel dates. He's a much better video producer!!

Back