Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

I want to know...

When you're with your bull... do you like your husband/boyfriend to watch...

Yes or No?
I don't call my black acquaintance a bull because my husband and I are not into cuckold. However, thinking about whether I enjoy my husband watching or not gets me aroused. I definitely enjoy it when my husband watches. It gets me more into it and it makes me wet to know that he's watching me fuck a black cock.

I don't call my black acquaintance a bull because my husband and I are not into cuckold. However, thinking about whether I enjoy my husband watching or not gets me aroused. I definitely enjoy it when my husband watches. It gets me more into it and it makes me wet to know that he's watching me fuck a black cock.

We do not use the term "bull" either.

Really it should be up to the Bull if the husband gets to watch or not, IMHO

Husbands should have to ask black men for permission to watch and jack off, and shouldn't get butt hurt if they say no...they are the one doing you a favor and helping your marriage by giving your wife what she really needs. White guys should just be grateful that it is happening to them.

Husbands should have to ask black men for permission to watch and jack off, and shouldn't get butt hurt if they say no...they are the one doing you a favor and helping your marriage by giving your wife what she really needs. White guys should just be grateful that it is happening to them.
very smart

I like this post. We have not done this yet but my wife understands I would enjoy watching her.
I like your insight into this. Your comment about paying your husband no never mind and it's like he's not even there is interesting. I would think that being caught up in the moment renders you incapable of caring what your husband might be going through, am I right? I've seen videos where initially the wife was very aware of her husband's presence and even kept tabs on him by glancing over at him to ensure he was okay with what she was doing. I've also seen these wive's keep their responses to the men they were with very measured and you could actually tell that some were intentionally were masking their arousal and limiting their excitement but as soon as they started getting into it they just were no longer capable of maintaining that facade. I LOVE THOSE MOMENTS!!
The thing you posted that really caught my attention was the "perverse pleasure" you took in your husband's inadequacy and humiliation. I do not necessarily feel that way in this, maybe a little, but something inside me tells me my wife gets off on knowing I am watching her let some huge black man make love to her with a very large penis. For a devoted wife she can be a tad bit unscrupulous in certain moments and she has this little sliver of not giving a fuck attitude about how I feel at times, such as in a disagreement, so I see her being somewhat like you in that she might find a sense of pleasure in watching me be humbled by the presence of a black man in bed with her.
No, you are not a bad person.;)
One of the things my husband told me is that I no longer look at him when I'm with the bull. It's true that I only checked on him at the very beginning because I was concerned about his suffering with his cage and the new situation in the bedroom. But I don't look back at him anymore because I know and feel he's with me in every move I do. And I know he's watching and I rejoice in the thought. Makes me more excited.
Surely, I would like to have him sharing more of the experience. But we both are already in a win-win situation.

One of the things my husband told me is that I no longer look at him when I'm with the bull. It's true that I only checked on him at the very beginning because I was concerned about his suffering with his cage and the new situation in the bedroom. But I don't look back at him anymore because I know and feel he's with me in every move I do. And I know he's watching and I rejoice in the thought. Makes me more excited.
Surely, I would like to have him sharing more of the experience. But we both are already in a win-win situation.

Initially I feel like my wife would like to make sure I am getting in on the experience but I realize at certain points down the road that will not be foremost on her mind. Add in the fact we want a dominate black man who takes charge in the bedroom she might not get much of a choice but to focus on him and what he wants from her.

do you love to watch her fucking her bulls?
Yes I love to watch but we don't use the term bull either.
The way she looks at me when he's fucking her is indescribable - sometimes unrecognising fleeting glances, but wild with ******* passion and sometimes an almost sly and malevolent snarl and a barbed comment, like 'how's your little squashed locked cocklet sub boy?'

so true...

Back