Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

No

My husband has watched in the past from a distance and the BBCs I was with couldn't get the job done. And my husband isn't one of those creepy ones that sits a foot away staring and jerking off either. YUCK!

So out goes the Hubby and sex couldn't be better. The BBC ******* instinct kicks in and this SnowBunny is a Happy Girl.
:lips:

I enjoy the benefits of being able to plan a play date with my bull a half an hour before it happens, on occasion, and those are mostly alone without my hubby. My husband enjoys watching my attempt at a video afterwards, and we usually have a good laugh together before he shags me...so really works for everyone involved! I like to have my hubby with me on first meetings and for planned hotel dates. He's a much better video producer!!
I Love it

Very interesting post. I mentioned to my wife about her being alone at some point in this and she said "oh no, this is not how we are doing this, I want you there."
I did not know ho to take her response because it was blunt and I did not ask her what she meant. At this point it seems like she has no desire to be alone with a black man but I am not letting my guard down now that I mentioned it. Attitudes change.
Same here hubby states it ok with a couple of my lovers butbi told him absolutely not I have to have him thier

Mine is 2 but from my experience no man likes to see his wife pleasured more than he will ever be able to do its better to just give them the dirty details later
Well I will have to disagree. You said no man well I don't share my hubby but my man I love when thier and love when he joins. My hubby has a big cock of course my black lovers have bigger but no one can make love to me like hubby. Black cock his fetish and he knows I don't need it. But it is very exciting to my hubby hard while getting fucked and have him join after I have enjoyed my bulls. It sad to read that thier are alot of woman that get into it with hubby or cum but mine after in have fucked Shawn or drake they have some beautiful fat 10 plus cocks my hubby still makes me cum. I know his ex gf still a problem cuz of his personality and sex especially sex but it's exciting sorry readers not being neg.

Same here hubby states it ok with a couple of my lovers butbi told him absolutely not I have to have him thier

Isn't it odd how the husbands are willing to send their wife off with a black man but the wife wants them there? Perhaps something to both sides of this because if a wife is willing to take a black man as a lover in the first it says she can cross over boundaries that other wives would not dare. But going alone with a black man is a bridge too far for that wife willing to sleep with another man? I think you would call this a paradox?

Isn't it odd how the husbands are willing to send their wife off with a black man but the wife wants them there? Perhaps something to both sides of this because if a wife is willing to take a black man as a lover in the first it says she can cross over boundaries that other wives would not dare. But going alone with a black man is a bridge too far for that wife willing to sleep with another man? I think you would call this a paradox?
Mine just likes to see my face as she gets fucked stupid.

I think my wife wants to see my face and how I react to seeing her with a black man

I actually know that is what she wants and she does not have to come out and say it either. As much as I want to see how she is with a well hung black man deep down within her there is a part of her that wants to know my reaction to watching her take a black man knowing that his manhood is larger than mine which all men take pride in and ultimately watching her as he makes her orgasm and seeing how much better she may find him as lover than me.
It's the elephant in the room, the thing she hints at and says, but is probably foremost on her mind, that she finds black men better than me in the bedroom otherwise why do this at all.

Back