Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

I enjoy being with hubby afterwards.........but I never liked him being there during the sex. Tried it, felt like a performer and could not relax and get in to the sex. So hubby sits home and wonders and I tell him all about it afterwards and we have fun. My current affair with my Boss/Lover, he is not aware that hubby knows about the affair.

J (the wife)

Hubby loves to join sometimes

I must be odd because I have no desire to join my wife while she is being pleasured by a black man. I know there are things I could do to "help" but the point is that we brought him in to make up for my lack of desire, virility and size.
Besides that I think she would be so distracted by his presence that she would forget I was there.

My wife meets her guy alone now and it's awesome for me. I get to see her get ready to meet him and then drive away. I get a quick text when they are about to make love and then I watch the clock as the minutes pass I wonder are they in his bed by now....then 10 minutes....he has to have those little panties off and then 20 minutes.....he has to be deep inside her making love to her. Just knowing a handsome well-built guy is now making love to your wife deeper than you can touch her in a bed all alone with no condom and cumming inside her is the pinnacle of this lifestyle. Guys, you have to try it....and your wife will beg you to let her....the lovemaking is way more passionate for both of them.

Omg i was leaving work headed to store yesterday and good looking bull running. My panties got so wet because i started thinking about drake and hubby double penetrating me. I love it. Got home came text drake and hubby at same time i wanted thier dicks inside me. So since my girls are gone and hubbyand i alone i woke up at 530 made coffee took some naughty pics and sent to my 3 bulls. Drake of course is in houston i went to go wake hubby up told. We made love till first orgasm then i told him i want double and was horny for drake. After our make love/fuck session hubby made me mothers day breakfast showered and when i got out and waljed to bed room shawn was in bed with his beautiful big dick hard and hubby was ready. What a way to wake up on sunday morning. Shawn just took off hubby went to store girls will be home shorlty whar a great day

Love it >>taking a bbc deep in my pussy and looking up at my man makes me explode ...
Yup!!!!! Omg my first time my hubby did this to me. Drake was fucking me from behind and i was sucking my hubbys cock. I was cumming and squirting. I love it. Hubby would hold me close and talk soft to me while drake big black cock in me hubby would tell me open eyes and look at him. So i would be staring at hubby and hubby would be telling drake fuck her hard so then hubby wouldbbe saying tell me you love me, you like his cock look down at that big cock fucking you. The orgasm were intense. I have a very long stamina and hubby only man that gets me off but when started this my first cum is withing seconds with that black dick and hubby. I love my man

It's varied over the years. At first my husband was always there and we enjoyed it. As time goes by and trust is established I will date alone and fill him in later. I've embraced alone time with certain men, gives it a different feel. I enjoy the dating aspect of it as well. Drinks, dinner, dancing, a movie, etc, Enjoy spending time out in public on the arm of a black man

It's varied over the years. At first my husband was always there and we enjoyed it. As time goes by and trust is established I will date alone and fill him in later. I've embraced alone time with certain men, gives it a different feel. I enjoy the dating aspect of it as well. Drinks, dinner, dancing, a movie, etc, Enjoy spending time out in public on the arm of a black man

I actually told my wife I'd understand if she would want some alone time but she said at the moment no. I put that out there because like you said, as time goes by I am thinking my wife might find herself curious about what it might be like to be alone with a black man and as our comfort levels grow she knows that door is always open to her. I do not what the difference would be but in my mind I think it would be more intimate and she would be more focused on him. Plus the fact it might feel surreal that she is off alone having a black man make love to her.

Back