Ladies... do you like when your husband/boyfriend watches? Yes or No?

I do like to be watched but when I first started in the lifestyle I could really open up with the bull with my husband watching so I started going solo and my husband gets a thrill from being at home waiting for me
My ex said the same thing! She felt more relaxed and open with some of regulars when I wasn’t there watching!

Wonderful exchange....from another side of the triangle.....

I ended one of the best relationships of my life (over 3 1/2 years) feeling trapped between his desire to watch just once and her declaration of never.

One husband made contact with me, conversated to agreement to meet, and watched.....then tried to beat her up.

There is NOTHING more annoying than reaching the perfect 'groove' with a woman and then her other half deciding we need a damn director....

And then there was THAT couple in my old neighborhood......he was an OTR driver.....after some hours in the road coma, she and I would try to destroy the bed in order to wake him.....and the man was a creampie/sloppy second loving fool!!!

I prefer doing my own thing. My husband will be there for the first meeting however. That is just security.
Other then that, sex is sooo much better with the Bull when someone isn’t sitting in the corner. :lips:
I completely agree with you you feel able to open up most husbands no matter how submissive they are it strikes them when they see you cumming like I do with a large black man much better to just tell them about it later

I completely agree with you you feel able to open up most husbands no matter how submissive they are it strikes them when they see you cumming like I do with a large black man much better to just tell them about it later
Exactly. He is anxious to here all about it after while I'm still on my BBC high. Lol

Mine is 2 but from my experience no man likes to see his wife pleasured more than he will ever be able to do its better to just give them the dirty details later

Dear King,
If you’re man enough to give me the greatest sex of my life, than you should be man enough to want my husband there to watch, appreciate and applaud not only your greatness but also his generosity in helping to make this to happen.
Jo
Thank u for ur unequivocally position we've in the past often wannabe bbc's they tell us that they only can 've sex with Sabine without me. Ur position is the only correctmy meaning is not only watch my wife get sex it's my mandatory to watch that only happens what Sabine wish to get n no psycho fantasys or something else. So it's the safety first when I was beside her.
Regards Mike

I do like to be watched but when I first started in the lifestyle I could really open up with the bull with my husband watching so I started going solo and my husband gets a thrill from being at home waiting for me
Yes that's right but when the bbc get out of ur wishes or else who can velp u when ur alone.with him?
Regards Mike

Yes that's right but when the bbc get out of ur wishes or else who can velp u when ur alone.with him?
Regards Mike
I don’t have to many limits but I guess it’s just a risk I take I tend to get to know a man before I meet and then meet in public before hand but it’s still a risk I’m just willing to take it

I prefer doing my own thing. My husband will be there for the first meeting however. That is just security.
Other then that, sex is sooo much better with the Bull when someone isn’t sitting in the corner. :lips:
I think it's right that the cuck should not be allowed to be present. As long as he knows what is going on and is supportive of it - everyone is happy♥♥♠♠

So far, it has only been with me there, and on occasions such as my birthday. I fantasize about her doing it whenever she wants... My biggest fantasy is having her go on a date while I am watching the *******, so I can't ease my tension by stroking...

I want my husband to watch because like some others have said this is for both of you not just the female.It is in our case anyway.It turns him on seeing me with another man and if he's turned on then I am that much more.I won't go into any details but I have been in the Room with a bull alone and it was told to my husband that I acted alot more into it and not as reserved.We had a couple of issues that I won't discuss up here but it has definitely made me want my husband to be there and watch.

I want my husband to watch because like some others have said this is for both of you not just the female.It is in our case anyway.It turns him on seeing me with another man and if he's turned on then I am that much more.I won't go into any details but I have been in the Room with a bull alone and it was told to my husband that I acted alot more into it and not as reserved.We had a couple of issues that I won't discuss up here but it has definitely made me want my husband to be there and watch.
Thanks for ur realistic attitude.

Very interesting post. I mentioned to my wife about her being alone at some point in this and she said "oh no, this is not how we are doing this, I want you there."
I did not know ho to take her response because it was blunt and I did not ask her what she meant. At this point it seems like she has no desire to be alone with a black man but I am not letting my guard down now that I mentioned it. Attitudes change.

Back