Ladies do u remember the first bbc u sucked?

We had met online. After some hot phone sex chats, we decided to meet. It was a nice fall afternoon. We met at a McDonalds. He had a white panel van. A little scared but I got in with him. We went to a park that was actually next to the police station. We chatted some and I was getting wet. He showed me his cock! Wow! Thick and big, nice head! Asked if I wanted a taste, so I went over and licked it! The van had nothing but a rug in back. I decided let's do this! I went back there and got completely naked. He came back and we pulled his pants and underwear down. I went down then and took his cock in. I sucked and licked and kissed it until he shot his load down my throat. I was so wet! He touched my pussy and I was melting. He stopped with me right on the edge. I was on my back. He stripped off his pants and pushed that big cock into me. It felt so good! It was building in me when he flipped me and had me on my knees. He went in doggy! Just kept getting better. All of a sudden, he slipped his belt around my neck. Pulling my hair, pulling the belt! That big thick cock in me! I came and I came! And he did too! Never saw him again after that. Don't know why but I started looking for more black cock!

Last edited:
We had met online. After some hot phone sex chats, we decided to meet. It was a nice fall afternoon. We met at a McDonalds. He had a white panel van. A little scared but I got in with him. We went to a park that was actually next to the police station. We chatted some and I was getting wet. He shoed me his cock! Wow! Thick and big, nice head! Asked if I wanted a taste, so I went over and licked it! The van had nothing but a rug in back. I decided let's do this! I went back there and got completely naked. He came back and we pulled his pants and underwear down. I went down then and took his cock in. I sucked and licked and kissed it until I shot his load down my throat. I was so wet! He touched my pussy and I was melting. He stopped just on the edge. I was on my back. He stripped off his pants and pushed that big cock into me. It felt so good! It was building in me when he flipped me and had me on my knees. He went in doggy! Just kept getting better. All of a sudden, he slipped his belt around my neck. Pulling my hair, pulling the belt! That big thick cock in me! I came and I came! And he did too! Never saw him again after that. Don't know why but I started looking for more black cock!
That's such an Amazing & very Hot & erotic Story. But I would've had to see Alot more of you. Thank you for sharing Sexy!❤️♠️💦👅😋💪🔥💋

We had met online. After some hot phone sex chats, we decided to meet. It was a nice fall afternoon. We met at a McDonalds. He had a white panel van. A little scared but I got in with him. We went to a park that was actually next to the police station. We chatted some and I was getting wet. He shoed me his cock! Wow! Thick and big, nice head! Asked if I wanted a taste, so I went over and licked it! The van had nothing but a rug in back. I decided let's do this! I went back there and got completely naked. He came back and we pulled his pants and underwear down. I went down then and took his cock in. I sucked and licked and kissed it until I shot his load down my throat. I was so wet! He touched my pussy and I was melting. He stopped just on the edge. I was on my back. He stripped off his pants and pushed that big cock into me. It felt so good! It was building in me when he flipped me and had me on my knees. He went in doggy! Just kept getting better. All of a sudden, he slipped his belt around my neck. Pulling my hair, pulling the belt! That big thick cock in me! I came and I came! And he did too! Never saw him again after that. Don't know why but I started looking for more black cock!

WOW!!! :love:

It was my first year in college. My fiance was deployed for desert shield. I went out to the bars with some friends. There were some guys from the base at the last place we went. Eventually my friends all left and I stayed there with the guys we had met. When closing time came, they kicked everybody out of the bar. The guys took me to an alley in the parking lot. I honestly can't say which one of them was 'the first' but I had to bj for all of the,, and that was my first time with black guys.

We had met online. After some hot phone sex chats, we decided to meet. It was a nice fall afternoon. We met at a McDonalds. He had a white panel van. A little scared but I got in with him. We went to a park that was actually next to the police station. We chatted some and I was getting wet. He showed me his cock! Wow! Thick and big, nice head! Asked if I wanted a taste, so I went over and licked it! The van had nothing but a rug in back. I decided let's do this! I went back there and got completely naked. He came back and we pulled his pants and underwear down. I went down then and took his cock in. I sucked and licked and kissed it until he shot his load down my throat. I was so wet! He touched my pussy and I was melting. He stopped with me right on the edge. I was on my back. He stripped off his pants and pushed that big cock into me. It felt so good! It was building in me when he flipped me and had me on my knees. He went in doggy! Just kept getting better. All of a sudden, he slipped his belt around my neck. Pulling my hair, pulling the belt! That big thick cock in me! I came and I came! And he did too! Never saw him again after that. Don't know why but I started looking for more black cock!
Wow, a great story. But I think that you "know" why ...;)

How was it and did u suck bbc with a condom or no condom lol I’ll never forget the first time. I was so shy at first but I got so into it I couldn’t stop. At first my
bbc was wearing a condom, I couldn’t take it they weren’t letting me pull it of. They were teasing me I sucked on his cock for over a hour so it was full of precum I wanted to taste it so bad I was begging and crying so he can pull it of lol as soon as it goes of I went crazy I came sucking a 10inch dick. One of the hottest videos we took he was spitting all over his own cock and I was going nuts
That… sounds nice 🥵

Back