Ladies did you ever share your bull with your female friends

Blk guys share us with friends, it's common do women also try this. I have shared my blk bull with one of my female friends.

My BBC have been shared several times with my girlfriends. My relationships are pure sexual and I am bisexual so everyone wins. ?

By being in my home partying at my pool, I have found a few girlfriends to be surprisingly "easy" when a BBC friend just happens to stop over. ?
A friend and I have also turned out two of my girlfriends who were married at the time. Nothing intentional we just go about our business and next thing you know it's a threesome.
Always good times. ?

My BBC have been shared several times with my girlfriends. My relationships are pure sexual and I am bisexual so everyone wins. ?

By being in my home partying at my pool, I have found a few girlfriends to be surprisingly "easy" when a BBC friend just happens to stop over. ?
A friend and I have also turned out two of my girlfriends who were married at the time. Nothing intentional we just go about our business and next thing you know it's a threesome.
Always good times. ?
That so awesome u prob r so cool to chill with wish I had a girl for u to turn for BBC:)

Always good times. ?
You're the best

My wife has now talked 3 of her married friends and one recently divorced friend into trying BBC. Only one of the husbands of the 3 married women know, all women are in there late 40’s/early 50’s. The divorced friend is every bit as much of a slut for black cock as my wife....the married women are more reserved but I’ve been lucky enough to see at some point, all of them taking black cock and there is just no denying how much they all love it. I know all the husbands too, it’s a little strange knowing 2 of them don’t know my wife talked there wife into cheating but they were already cheating or on the verge of it anyways. I never knew how much women really craved sex, this lifestyle has opened my eyes in many ways.....most women truly love fucking and may enjoy it every bit as much or more than men.

Blk guys share us with friends, it's common do women also try this. I have shared my blk bull with one of my female friends.
Ha! If any women on here says yes to this question, its definitely a teenager troll. Bitches will ******* someone before sharing thier bull.

Always good times. ?
Need friends like you.

Back