Ladies did you ever share your bull with your female friends

My BBC have been shared several times with my girlfriends. My relationships are pure sexual and I am bisexual so everyone wins. ?

By being in my home partying at my pool, I have found a few girlfriends to be surprisingly "easy" when a BBC friend just happens to stop over. ?
A friend and I have also turned out two of my girlfriends who were married at the time. Nothing intentional we just go about our business and next thing you know it's a threesome.
Always good times. ?
Sounds soooo fun!

Been on both sides of the spectrum. I have had numerous threesomes where my hotwife playmates introduced me to their friend.

I had one playmate that invited me to her best friends birthday party that her and her husband was throwing for her. After the party was over her and her friend was waiting for me in the bed in sexy lingerie. I started out fucking my hotwife playmate and she was enjoying herself so much that she was not sharing with her friend who was laying there watching us. At some point I even tried to stop and get up but she wrapped her legs around me and wouldn't let me get up and go to her friend who I kept a hand on the whole time I was fucking her, so she just knew that she was going to get a turn soon but no! Long story short only the husband fucked her friend. Even hubby tried to free me up so I can go fuck her friend. He tried to tap me out, but I could feel the wife waive him off behind my back and he just walked away and he went back and started fucking her again. So a jealous hotwife is not common but it has happened! 😊

In most cases I do, and vice versa. Most of my playmates are through referrals from others in the lifestyle.

In hindsight this would have been an excellent idea when I was in college. He was aggressively opportunistic at picking up girls, and separately I sometimes needled prudish girls to go Black. But somehow it never occurred to me to make a game of setting a target for him and both working towards that goal lol.

God I feel stupid about this in hindsight. Neither of us made a pretence to being exclusive and it would've been right up both our alleys. This would be a really fun "game" to try ;)

Back