Kissing......

Yea usually. But then again, about 50% of my encounters are 1 and done
that is what I want to know about-is anything different about the half that dont come back? were they hesitant when with you. I think I would cry the first time even if it was good-has that happened?

.....That's why its so important to discuss parameters of these events BEFORE actually doing them. If a girl doesn't want to be kissed in the mouth, then you don't kiss her in the mouth just as if she wants her ass licked and the black guy says I don't do that ... then no licking the ass.
Don't like the parameters ... you don't get it together and no one gets upset.
.....Many girls look at this even as "dirty sex" ... going beyond the norms and doing something that they know would be forbidden by her upbringing. She wants to get wild a few times a year and let her hair hang down and just make everything animalistic SEX. You don't see two dogs kissing each other while they have sex ... its SEX, no love, no emotion ... just the overwhelming feeling of good intercourse. One might say "they're just being used" when they won't kiss ... well, congratulations, that's EXACTLY what is happening, usually. Enjoy it your mates way and she/he might want to get it on with you once again, and again.

Nothing to do with age. There are more husbands than not whom prefer watching the action btwn wife and bull as opposed to sending wife out solo.
I am familiar with swapping-but we both go out and he is alone and I am alone- so if we cockhold then it as to be him watching me and he does not get involved with the sex-I understand but then if he doesnt come with me the next time then I am having an affair and
.....That's why its so important to discuss parameters of these events BEFORE actually doing them. If a girl doesn't want to be kissed in the mouth, then you don't kiss her in the mouth just as if she wants her ass licked and the black guy says I don't do that ... then no licking the ass.
Don't like the parameters ... you don't get it together and no one gets upset.
.....Many girls look at this even as "dirty sex" ... going beyond the norms and doing something that they know would be forbidden by her upbringing. She wants to get wild a few times a year and let her hair hang down and just make everything animalistic SEX. You don't see two dogs kissing each other while they have sex ... its SEX, no love, no emotion ... just the overwhelming feeling of good intercourse. One might say "they're just being used" when they won't kiss ... well, congratulations, that's EXACTLY what is happening, usually. Enjoy it your mates way and she/he might want to get it on with you once again, and again.
I understand just wanting to have sex but even when it is like that I would kiss-even if it was animalistic as you put it-maybe not kissing while having sex but at least before.

I am familiar with swapping-but we both go out and he is alone and I am alone- so if we cockhold then it as to be him watching me and he does not get involved with the sex-I understand but then if he doesnt come with me the next time then I am having an affair and

I understand just wanting to have sex but even when it is like that I would kiss-even if it was animalistic as you put it-maybe not kissing while having sex but at least before.
Lol. I've never heard anyone in the lifestyle consider it having an affair if the husband is aware what the wife does. Perhaps you should jus tell him that u wanna try doing jt without him

This is intriguing but also intimidating as *******. I like the idea of it I think it’s sexy and I think my husband wants to see everything sexual we are turned on by. And we also started out with a no kissing rule the first time we invited a 3rd to play and then decided since that if we are having sex than we might as well experience it all. So I’m sure I will eventually but it’s still intimidating ?

Back