Kissing......

This is intriguing but also intimidating as *******. I like the idea of it I think it’s sexy and I think my husband wants to see everything sexual we are turned on by. And we also started out with a no kissing rule the first time we invited a 3rd to play and then decided since that if we are having sex than we might as well experience it all. So I’m sure I will eventually but it’s still intimidating ?

kissing would raise everything from cock and cunt to real making love, a white wife and a black man, and that's the most stimulating and arousing of all

kissing would raise everything from cock and cunt to real making love, a white wife and a black man, and that's the most stimulating and arousing of all
Even better to lez the white wife and get her other bisexual women involved as well after they all belong to the same Black man once all the women are lezzed first. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

Even better to lez the white wife and get her other bisexual women involved as well after they all belong to the same Black man once all the women are lezzed first. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?
This lifestyle introduced me to fmf loving. Sharing my lover with another woman is erotic as hell. I still from time to time “lez” out with another woman

This lifestyle introduced me to fmf loving. Sharing my lover with another woman is erotic as hell. I still from time to time “lez” out with another woman
I hope you start a trend with all of the heterosexual women on this site where you help her to begin to understand the magic of lesbian sex. Good Job! It no doubt makes the lucky guy getting the FMF3SUM feel like a king. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

I hope you start a trend with all of the heterosexual women on this site where you help her to begin to understand the magic of lesbian sex. Good Job! It no doubt makes the lucky guy getting the FMF3SUM feel like a king. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?
My exBull was a king. I enjoyed serving him.

My exBull was a king. I enjoyed serving him.
I bet you did as well as any women that desired him I hope as well. In fact as his very loyal servant if I were him I would have you lez test any women to make certain she was bisexual before I fucked her. If she rejected your advances she would be warned to lez you regularly or she would be dumped. ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍? ?‍❤️‍?‍?

You speak of your man in the past tense did you break up with him?
We got caught. I went through a very messy divorce. My Bull was married. His wife threatened to clean out his bank account. He dumped me. I lost a fortune financially and emotionally. My exhusband took advantage knowing I had to keep things quiet.

We got caught. I went through a very messy divorce. My Bull was married. His wife threatened to clean out his bank account. He dumped me. I lost a fortune financially and emotionally. My exhusband took advantage knowing I had to keep things quiet.
So sorry, fortunately there are loads of single Black guys out there as I recently was, I hope you will find another local and single if you decide to try again. ?

ohhhhhhhhhh

Back