Kissing......

It was the passionate kissing between my wife and her very good looking guy that led to no condoms and now staying inside. It also was that intimacy that led me to have her meet him alone now.....I love just watching the clock knowing there together and imagining the lovemaking between them. The kissing and cumming inside her.
so how do things work -does she just go on a date with him now and no guidelines as far as where and how long she can stay. has she developed feelings for him? Is he single or married?

I enjoy kissing a lot. However i don't jus do it with every single partner. I certainly wont initiate most of the times a husband is present, just due to the amount of couples I've ran into with the no kissing rule. Some view it as too intimate, and prefer only to be ravished with dick. Lol. And i don't believe its a damper on the mood if there is no kissing. Plenty of other ways to indulge in steamy passionate foreplay. I've come across a lot of white women that are terrible at kissing also and when that happens, it can be a big disappointment.

I enjoy kissing a lot. However i don't jus do it with every single partner. I certainly wont initiate most of the times a husband is present, just due to the amount of couples I've ran into with the no kissing rule. Some view it as too intimate, and prefer only to be ravished with dick. Lol. And i don't believe its a damper on the mood if there is no kissing. Plenty of other ways to indulge in steamy passionate foreplay. I've come across a lot of white women that are terrible at kissing also and when that happens, it can be a big disappointment.
is there really a no kissing rule?I dont think I could get intimate without it. then can you tell me if the husbands come back the second time or do they stay away?

is there really a no kissing rule?I dont think I could get intimate without it. then can you tell me if the husbands come back the second time or do they stay away?
I've encountered it close to a dozen of times. Lol. And i dont understand your second question.

Back