Kissing......

Kissing before cock size for me. I've jumped on big ones where the guy was the worst kisser and it was ho hum, but had average size gents where the guy was a great, take charge kisser and just melted around his cock. My passion meter goes to 11 with a great kisser and then so does his. The two gents I've felt something emotionally for, were great, passionate kissers. They were the only two that had hubby a little worried I might seek greener pastures :)

imho, a white wife kissing her black lover completes the path of infidelity to interracial fucking to interracial love making. Or something like that

For me passionate kissing gets me harder faster than any blowjob, and sustains my hardness more than anything else, which some women who aren't into kissing much just fail at and probably don't understand why I'm not as hard as I could be during sex or they feel I'm not attracted to her... which just isn't the case, just give me a good passionate lovers kiss and my cock will go back to 100% hard.

I was with a lady yesterday who was teasing my cock, we started kissing and she stopped to tell me “kissing must turn you on, because you just got REALLY hard. My masculinity triggered... I grabbed her hair, pulled her in and went back to Kissing; she stopped again and said, “you’re MUCH bigger than than your bulge led me to believe”. Kissing = turn on; Kissing while she’s holding my cock = EPIC turn on!

Back