Kissing my bull passionately when husband is not watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wives If you want to really enjoy the love making by a strong Black good looking muscular lover.... slip away with him and make love to him all alone. Just you two alone in a room in a bed with nothing between you with your bodies lock together going all the way no pulling out....he's touching you deeper leaving his seed deeper and you both will be enjoying each other not someone else in the room....trust me you'll be in heaven in that bed with him alone. Try it at least one time in your life just to see if it's for you.

Nothing wrong at all. Sex with my husband is emotionally rewarding and intimate. I am his wife, his partner, the mom of his children, his equal....so the sex is complex and full of meaning. Sex with my bulls....is SEX! I let go and dive into the moment so I do slutty things with them I would never do with my husband. I indulge my inner slut and sometimes things happen I never dreamed of....

"I indulge my inner slut" wonder how many women would say that they have a slut deep inside, suppressed, and that slut has never been free?

My wife asked me not to watch her and her bull kiss and make love. It's so difficult for me to not be include but originally I asked her to do it alone. I read some of her text too and they have began telling one another they love one another. What can I do ?
Sounds like you may be in trouble there.
You better be really nice to her before its too late.
He may take her from you.

My Wife/Mistress will make out with Her Men very passionately right in front of me, if She wants.....She belongs to them, and I have accepted that. She also got me to accept the fact that I am to be a servant to Her and to Her Men, however they desire.....whether it be mixing them a *******, or giving them a blowjob....whatever my Masters want, that's what they get...

lust and passion, love and marriage. different words and meanings, with overlap sometimes.
some have said, a happy wife - a happy life. enlightened people can accept things without being emotionally poisoned.
wishing my wife was enlightened.

Seems odd to only kiss passionately when hubby isn’t watching. My bull uses my body for his pleasure and my hubby’s full knowledge. Seems like passionate kissing is part of the package.

the wife may want to express her sexuality and intimacy with her lover, privately without hubby watching her.
also kissing passionately secretly is sort-of cheating which might also excite her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back