Kissing my bull passionately when husband is not watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong at all. Sex with my husband is emotionally rewarding and intimate. I am his wife, his partner, the mom of his children, his equal....so the sex is complex and full of meaning. Sex with my bulls....is SEX! I let go and dive into the moment so I do slutty things with them I would never do with my husband. I indulge my inner slut and sometimes things happen I never dreamed of....

Nothing wrong at all. Sex with my husband is emotionally rewarding and intimate. I am his wife, his partner, the mom of his children, his equal....so the sex is complex and full of meaning. Sex with my bulls....is SEX! I let go and dive into the moment so I do slutty things with them I would never do with my husband. I indulge my inner slut and sometimes things happen I never dreamed of....

There are 4 or 5 basic things that have to be understood about the whole blknWht connection...And if you can't define it like you just did I agree your coupleness " must know the difference and know it's not about intimate emotional bonding. If you can fall out of love and 20 years after one fuck of a BBD,? Guess what... U married a blind dummy and ur the best actor all that time lying. OK Plus one more THE VISUALS ARE A 3RD OF THE ATTRACTION, HEAT, PASSION SKIN contrast and it's supposed to look and feel and be on another level It's the Experience insecure ppl... Not a threat to love But the opposite

There are 4 or 5 basic things that have to be understood about the whole blknWht connection...And if you can't define it like you just did I agree your coupleness " must know the difference and know it's not about intimate emotional bonding. If you can fall out of love and 20 years after one fuck of a BBD,? Guess what... U married a blind dummy and ur the best actor all that time lying. OK Plus one more THE VISUALS ARE A 3RD OF THE ATTRACTION, HEAT, PASSION SKIN contrast and it's supposed to look and feel and be on another level It's the Experience insecure ppl... Not a threat to love But the opposite
I think you are right but most wont admit it

I kiss my bulls passionately both with and without hubby present. I will say that sometimes having hubby there can be "distracting" in the sense that I have my mind on two men instead of one. For me, kissing while fucking is a very deep and intimate connection that feels best when it's one-on-one.
You're 100% correct. I get hard when I'm passionately kissing my lover and/or partner.

If your husband has complete knowledge of your extracurricular activities with your bull, then I'd surmise that you'd be able to indulge your inner slut with him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back