Kissing - Important to you?

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Is it important to you to be really plugged into the other person by kissing?
Kissing is very important to me it definitely get me wet and ready

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Pam, my wife, has always held firm in her belief that sex without kissing is like giving your fiancée a diamond without the ring! The diamond is nice but without the ring it's only a precious stone!

I like kissing women but I draw the line with prostitutes.
Does anyone on here kiss ******?

Kissing is an absolute must.. it is so passionate, sensual and intimate... sets the tone for the rest of the session...but unfortunately not everyone is a good kisser.. I've been with some really sloppy and drooling kissers and it wasn't fun.

If it is a party (house party, Splash), the seduction and the foreplay is the event itself. But if it is one one one and he can't kiss, it totally kills it for me. The reverse is true. If I'm not attracted, I'm not kissing him, period. But if I am on the fence and we do kiss, if he is a great kisser, that wins it all every time.

Back