Kissing - Important to you?

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Is it important to you to be really plugged into the other person by kissing?
For me i will not have sex without KISSING because it gets the ******* flowing if i can't kiss the woman no deal for me. I lose interest fast.

Exactly what's the point without passion.may as well fuck a *******,always said sex is about exploring and making each other feel good just pumping away like an atomaton is DUMB!?
To us, kissing (that builds and builds) is one of the signs of how "into" a scene someone is.

We've pulled the plug on scenes where the guy is pretty much just going through the motions in the hopes of sticking his dick in.

No thanks.

There's plenty of dick out there - and we want quality!

I do kiss (including French kiss) my regular playmates. With the occasional hookups, kissing is nice because it enhances the non-physical aspect of the connection, but it is not essential.
I too think kissing is essential. Nothing hotter than seeing beautiful girls, wives and girlfriends fucking BBC while passionately kissing the black stud. It's so naturally beautiful like they were meant for each other.

Back