Kissing - Important to you?

Kissing is vital and demonstrates the total commitment of those involved. Kissing between the Bull and Hotwife is also extremey exciting for cuckie. It stokes his feelings of inferiority, humiliation and emasculation. Thus improving his experience as cuckold. It also brings Bull and HotWife to much greater levels of intimacy, firing up all three to the adventure. Kiss like you need it badly!

A great kisser is way higher up the list than anything to do with dick size. Give me a strong confident man, with an passionate/ assertive kissing style and the size of his manhood hardly matters to me :) Had great sex with a smallish sexy male once, his kissing was the thing that made me cum.
You're the first I've ever heard express this, though I have had many women say they especially love my kissing. Good to know, even if you're unique in feeling this way.

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Is it important to you to be really plugged into the other person by kissing?
In my experience, good kissing always led to hot intense sex.

It's not mandatory. If a women is freaky enough, in tune with her sexuality and knows the right sexy things to say with dirty talk on point, knows how to use her body, that can replace kissing. With that said, I prefer kissing and love doing it. Makes its hotter and more intense. I can spend a half hour just kissing and feeling each other before thr clothes even come off. The build up, the slight tease, the anticipation of wanting her to pull your dick out but she makes you "suffer" by not pulling it out just yet.

*dick is hard*
Very true!

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Nothing like deep passionate kissing, while my hands are manipulating your body. Rubbing her back, gripping her booty, and tightly holding the small of her back and waist. Hand placement in combo with kissing is essential, I think. Great topic!

It get me excited while watching my wife n her lover kissing passionately after they had done it, especially when the lover’s hand keep on caressing my wife’s body..

My wife would never have a Black or white lover without kissing. She loves the passion of it all and the whole experience. Does she like it when the passion turns to ******* sex, Yes ,Yes. But kissing for her is the perfect way to start a hot night.

Back