Kissing - Important to you?

It's not mandatory. If a women is freaky enough, in tune with her sexuality and knows the right sexy things to say with dirty talk on point, knows how to use her body, that can replace kissing. With that said, I prefer kissing and love doing it. Makes its hotter and more intense. I can spend a half hour just kissing and feeling each other before thr clothes even come off. The build up, the slight tease, the anticipation of wanting her to pull your dick out but she makes you "suffer" by not pulling it out just yet.

*dick is hard*

It's not mandatory. If a women is freaky enough, in tune with her sexuality and knows the right sexy things to say with dirty talk on point, knows how to use her body, that can replace kissing. With that said, I prefer kissing and love doing it. Makes its hotter and more intense. I can spend a half hour just kissing and feeling each other before thr clothes even come off. The build up, the slight tease, the anticipation of wanting her to pull your dick out but she makes you "suffer" by not pulling it out just yet.

*dick is hard*
Well said!

For Robin.... kissing her black lovers is is an essential part of making love...she needs...wants...loves to kiss throughout her meetings with black men. From her initial meeting in a bar....flirting.....walking to the room....undressing.....foreplay....making love kissing is so important to her. She loves her wet lips and tounge locked together with his as they explore each others bodys and fuck each other into intense orgasms. For me....seeing Robin kissing black men is as good as it gets....seeing the passion building between them in a heated deep kiss is as good as watching his black cock sliding in and out of her married white pussy.

Hahaha my hubs got those plump perfect lips already ?? and a big ass tongue ? we started out thinking we should veto the kissing but I think now we are at a point in life where we realize it’s all naughty so why draw a very hazy line and make things more confusing ??‍♀️
Kissing is an absolute MUST.... I LOVE kissing, before during and after! Nothing better than Deep Dicking and Deep Kissing at the same time!!!
View media item 254746
View media item 246739
View media item 246781

Back