Kissing - Important to you?

Well, i feel that you are modest...seductive...submissive...and beautiful
With very distinctive discernment
Thank you. Modest .... I try. Seductive .... I don't try to be, but I do like to be seduced. Submissive ... I'm naturally submissive. Beautiful, I don't think I am and I don't think many women feel that way about themselves.

Thank you. Modest .... I try. Seductive .... I don't try to be, but I do like to be seduced. Submissive ... I'm naturally submissive. Beautiful, I don't think I am and I don't think many women feel that way about themselves.
I realize that most women don't feel they are beautiful...that's my specialty
To express an unasked -for -perception of what is, but goes unspoken
( without an agenda )...hence, that old cliche : " beauty's only skin deep "
That's what is common. True beauty is beyond definition

BethBB you are sweetly sexy , a natural innate seductive skills...even your avatar
Me, I practice to seduce someone like you...and , i cherish kissing a submissmive
Secret someone who kisses me in the same way

BethBB you are sweetly sexy , a natural innate seductive skills...even your avatar
Me, I practice to seduce someone like you...and , i cherish kissing a submissmive
Secret someone who kisses me in the same way
Sorry lost my internet connection

I insist on kissing, and making out because it's one of the greatest skills a bull can deploy in satisfying a woman.
Kissing: turns her on, makes her horny, gets her excited, gets her wet, keeps her wet,

. Sex without kissing is like a car without proper fluids. You can still drive it but it won't be its best performance, and you probably won't be driving it too long.

Fellas that means if you are not kissing or a good kisser than sex with that woman is probably not going to last for a very long season of time because without the kissing there is still fulfillment not being met.

My last couple of BBC playmates were very passive when it came to kissing. They were all about oral and fucking, but really didn't put enthusiasm into kissing, which was very disappointing for me because I really enjoy those plump lips!

Is it important to you to be really plugged into the other person by kissing?
Intimacy and passion is what it’s about. And you can’t do that without being close to that person. Kissing and at the same time being deep inside of her with nice slow long strokes. And when that is happening you lose track of time because you making love too her. :lips:

That is a good thing! Because there are rules in this lifestyle. The wife will always love her husband and her lover. Not one or the other. If that starts to happen with the wife that’s when you need to step back. Because someone may get hurt.

Back