Kissing - Important to you?

Kissing is extremely important to me, it says a great deal about your lover. I gain a much deeper connection with a woman when I can slowly & passionately kiss her, taking my time getting her panties soaking wet before removing them. I like to smell the precum on her panties before I take them off of her, knowing that she got that wet from my kiss is euphoric and takes me to another level.

Kissing is extremely important to me, it says a great deal about your lover. I gain a much deeper connection with a woman when I can slowly & passionately kiss her, taking my time getting her panties soaking wet before removing them. I like to smell the precum on her panties before I take them off of her, knowing that she got that wet from my kiss is euphoric and takes me to another level.
Awesome

I've never understood the no-kissing rule some couples have. Imagine your naked body wrapped around a naked woman, on top of her, with your cock buried deep in her pussy. Your face is an inch from hers but you can't kiss her because that would be too intimate. Lip to lip contact is too intimate but balls-deep in her vagina is not? Separating sex from kissing seems unnatural.

Yes it is important and part of the ritual wanting and needing to make the connection even deeper to be really plugged into the other person by lusting after them kissing and licking every inch of her body making it so very sensual ? Is what i do to all the ladies i pleasure and desire

giving her the whole experience is what its all about the desire lusting the wanting and the needing its mouth watering concept and it all plays out in the mind prior to the act

Back