Just wondering...

VictoryRozay

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Me personally, I’ve never met up with anyone from here. Despite the date it says I joined I’m rarely online but have been a bit more lately due to we’ll just say “pandemic boredom” lol but anyway, for those of you who have gotten as far as meeting up...how does it usually go ? Obviously everyone’s experience would be different but I’m just wondering....How do you guys like going about this ? is it usually just meet up, sex, and that’s it ? Does anyone enjoy hanging out or chatting before or after etc ? Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Reactions: wit
Me personally, I’ve never met up with anyone from here. Despite the date it says I joined I’m rarely online but have been a bit more lately due to we’ll just say “pandemic boredom” lol but anyway, for those of you who have gotten as far as meeting up...how does it usually go ? Obviously everyone’s experience would be different but I’m just wondering....How do you guys like going about this ? is it usually just meet up, sex, and that’s it ? Does anyone enjoy hanging out or chatting before or after etc ? Thanks in advance for any replies :)
It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to get used. But mostly I like to hang out. I just had someone over a few days ago and I made dinner and we hung out. My boyfriend was there, we all chatted off and on in between playing.

I've had one meet up off of here and he was very respectful. We met in public at a bar and got comfortable with one another first but he didn't ******* which was fine. After that as things progressed we went back to a hotel room. In my experience on here though I prefer the 35 and up crowd. Younger seemed to still be very immature and I prefer someone patient and respectful. More mature men are far better.

Reactions: wit
It really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to get used. But mostly I like to hang out. I just had someone over a few days ago and I made dinner and we hung out. My boyfriend was there, we all chatted off and on in between playing.
Badass. Glad other couples have had luck on here too

Back