Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

If this is true, I wish to God you were in NY. Because this is about the "extent" of a relationship I want with a white man. My dream would be having a white husband who just financially supports me so I can be free to be with a black man I'm actually attracted to. I'm not like the other white wives on here who can actually stomach sex with white men... If I could, I wouldn't be on this site to begin with!
Unfortunately, distance has kept me from initiating relationships with a number of white women - some of them, who like yourself, 'black only'.

I just love white women who like big black men! They arouse me like no other women can and I'd willingly forfeit any sex with them to have a relationship with one.

If this is true, I wish to God you were in NY. Because this is about the "extent" of a relationship I want with a white man. My dream would be having a white husband who just financially supports me so I can be free to be with a black man I'm actually attracted to. I'm not like the other white wives on here who can actually stomach sex with white men... If I could, I wouldn't be on this site to begin with!

I'm a white cuck wannabe who is crazy about white women who like big black men. I've had no experience of the lifestyle but have thought about being a cuck a lot and what that involves sexually. Ultimately for me just knowing that my partner likes and is having sex with big black men is enough to do the trick. I wouldn't have to watch or be involved when my partner and her black bull fuck (although I'd love it) it is just the knowledge that she likes big black cock that turns me on. Of course, I'd like to be involved in her lifestyle as much as possible but I'd still be content if I never saw my partner black fucked.

Do other white cucks feel the same and do some actually live this lifestyle?
wife interested in black dick is the start of something so exciting which cant be expressed so enjoy it like i do.

wife interested in black dick is the start of something so exciting which cant be expressed so enjoy it like i do.
We must remember, my wife's REAL MAN has needs and must be taken care of every day. When a wife gets with a REAL MAN she has a obligation to service this man 24/7 what ever that may be to fulfill the change in our society, this the most important part. His needs go before you or your wife.

All a white woman has to do is just give a hint she likes big black men, and I'm wide-eyed and salivating! Can't imagine how excited I'd be if I had a partner who liked big black men! May be no woman could take those levels of adoration - so keep your distance!

We must remember, my wife's REAL MAN has needs and must be taken care of every day. When a wife gets with a REAL MAN she has a obligation to service this man 24/7 what ever that may be to fulfill the change in our society, this the most important part. His needs go before you or your wife.
sorry I missed your message here...

I wonder how many white men get excted when they hear their white wives or gfs talking about past relationships with black men? Is it much more arousing to hear her talk about ex-black lovers than white lovers?
I know it would drive me wild!

I wonder how many white men get excted when they hear their white wives or gfs talking about past relationships with black men? Is it much more arousing to hear her talk about ex-black lovers than white lovers?
I know it would drive me wild!
In our case we are past talking about this. Her REAL MAN lives in house , there's no need for discussion, because I know nd she knows that I know .
I am in a permanent submissive white male , Black male superior situation that will never change, that's the NEW WOORLD ORDER . I'm the white slave for a BLACK MASTER period end of discussion.

Did knowing your wife had a thing for black men initially excite you or concern you? Whenever I come across white women who have a thing for big black men, my sexual attraction to them goes into orbit.
You are very lucky to experience your wife having black men and that both of you are thrilled by such encounters.

White women become a lot more attractive when they are attracted to strong black men.

1837355369.jpg

140798641.jpg

482454439.jpg

for me as a hub its about the woman/wife liking black guys, the black guys eyeing, wanting the white woman especially if married
very erotic
I agree but would add, for me anyway, there’s also the race play aspect. The idea that the white wife recognizes the dominant, strong, virile black man’s ability to provide an erotic experience that her white husband can’t.

I agree but would add, for me anyway, there’s also the race play aspect. The idea that the white wife recognizes the dominant, strong, virile black man’s ability to provide an erotic experience that her white husband can’t.
I am the same why as far as race playing an important part, I just am much more attracted black men and my husband knows it, and accepts that fact.

Back