Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

That's how it all started......She was sexually attracted and it was kind of taboo....I pounced and during sex would whisper to her imagine a strong black lover touching you deeper inside...Making love to you with no condom and then you feel him cum that deep. She was hooked....after a few years of that she couldn't take it anymore and just had to feel the real thing. That's where we are today and she has a steady black guy that makes love to her all alone now. I love it!
Very interesting. Just planting the black seed in her mind and letting her own mind do the rest - and success! Congratulations. I wonder if that tactic would work on most white women? Looks like there was a spark of interracial lust there beforehand and you just enabled it to all come out and now you are all reaping the beautiful interracial rewards.

Very interesting. Just planting the black seed in her mind and letting her own mind do the rest - and success! Congratulations. I wonder if that tactic would work on most white women? Looks like there was a spark of interracial lust there beforehand and you just enabled it to all come out and now you are all reaping the beautiful interracial rewards.
Yes, I think for a woman married to a white man there has always been a secret fantasy of being taken sexually by a Tall stronger muscular dark-skinned man. ( Black guy ) It goes as far as my wife telling me that when he asked her can he not use and condom and cum inside her the very first time they met alone...she said she had no defense and only could say yes. Let's face it...he touches her where I cant. He makes love to her where I can't...she knows this now and lets him place his seed there too....I love it!

I love that she is black only, but I love being involved! I would not be happy if she went out to meet black men and I was left out.
I understand cuck4Beth. No doubt I'd much prefer to be involved at all levels too. I would especially like to see the pleasure and arousal in her face as she is fucked by a black man, but it's the intimacy and empathy of sharing our innermost thoughts and feelings regarding interracial sex that is something that I most look forward to. It appears you already have this in abundance and long may it continue.

I understand cuck4Beth. No doubt I'd much prefer to be involved at all levels too. I would especially like to see the pleasure and arousal in her face as she is fucked by a black man, but it's the intimacy and empathy of sharing our innermost thoughts and feelings regarding interracial sex that is something that I most look forward to. It appears you already have this in abundance and long may it continue.
I am very fortunate that she has always preferred having sex with men and women with me there so I can see the pleasure she is experiencing. Plus when the first black man taught her the finer points of cuckolding, it introduced us to a more exciting aspect. I actually have this photo on my nightstand as a reminder of what she calls "The cuck's view of real sex." We do need to put it in the drawer when family is here.
gJune050004.jpg

I am very fortunate that she has always preferred having sex with men and women with me there so I can see the pleasure she is experiencing. Plus when the first black man taught her the finer points of cuckolding, it introduced us to a more exciting aspect. I actually have this photo on my nightstand as a reminder of what she calls "The cuck's view of real sex." We do need to put it in the drawer when family is here.
View attachment 1894008
Damn! That's a view I long to experience. In my dreams I've experienced it a million times but one day it will come true - surely!

Would just hearing about her black man fuck sessions be enough for any white cucks or do you need to see her fucked by her black lover? Or actually participate - whether orally or through penetration after the black bull has finished?

Would just hearing about her black man fuck sessions be enough for any white cucks or do you need to see her fucked by her black lover? Or actually participate - whether orally or through penetration after the black bull has finished?

Great question. I started out in this wanting to watch every time, to experience the passion and intimacy my wife was going through. It was a mandatory thing in my eyes and could not fathom how a husband could enjoy the thought of his wife off alone with a hung black man making love while he stayed home, not knowing or getting to experience anything.
Now we have yet to do this but as my wife and I have shared this fantasy I've found myself changing. I would want to watch the first few times and most certainly her first time with a black man and her first time with a new black man. However I have evolved to where I could envision my wife stepping out for the night with a hung black man and my imagination running wild at what she was going through alone with him and then coming home to tell me.
Odd how things can change like that.

Great question. I started out in this wanting to watch every time, to experience the passion and intimacy my wife was going through. It was a mandatory thing in my eyes and could not fathom how a husband could enjoy the thought of his wife off alone with a hung black man making love while he stayed home, not knowing or getting to experience anything.
Now we have yet to do this but as my wife and I have shared this fantasy I've found myself changing. I would want to watch the first few times and most certainly her first time with a black man and her first time with a new black man. However I have evolved to where I could envision my wife stepping out for the night with a hung black man and my imagination running wild at what she was going through alone with him and then coming home to tell me.
Odd how things can change like that.
I understand. Like you, I think it would be unbelievably arousing to see your white wife/gf really enjoying sex with her black lover - I don't think actually seeing the pleasure in her eyes and face could be bettered. However, it's amazing what the mind can conjure up. And seeing her dress sexy and head out to meet her black lover, leaving the cuck at home, would have my mind working overtime.
Then the wait for her return and an intimate description of what she and her black lover/s have been up to - amaaaazzzzzing!!

I understand. Like you, I think it would be unbelievably arousing to see your white wife/gf really enjoying sex with her black lover - I don't think actually seeing the pleasure in her eyes and face could be bettered. However, it's amazing what the mind can conjure up. And seeing her dress sexy and head out to meet her black lover, leaving the cuck at home, would have my mind working overtime.
Then the wait for her return and an intimate description of what she and her black lover/s have been up to - amaaaazzzzzing!!

It would have to be a thing where we both got to know the guy as a personal friend. Then the suggestion would have to be made by them, not me. I know I would be a bundle of nerves that day where she started getting ready and me watching.

It would have to be a thing where we both got to know the guy as a personal friend. Then the suggestion would have to be made by them, not me. I know I would be a bundle of nerves that day where she started getting ready and me watching.
I really get the impression that you guys care so much about each other and that each step on this journey is shared with empathy and understanding. I really, really wish you well.

So much of sex is in the mind! But when that mind, of a big black loving white female, comes back to Earth after a series of mind blowing orgasms I want to be there to greet her as her loving and caring cuckold partner!

The thought is extremely enticing. The best orgasm I get is when my wife tells me that she loves BBC and she wants many of them filling her pussy and mouth with their cocks and cum. I almost die every time. I would have to see it from time to time though if she actually does it.
It must be such a turn on to hear your wife talking so lustfully about BBC, and it's great that you can share these fantasies and intimacies with each other. I find it so arousing when white women talk lustfully about black men and black cock to their white partners.

Back