Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
I'm a white cuck wannabe who is crazy about white women who like big black men. I've had no experience of the lifestyle but have thought about being a cuck a lot and what that involves sexually. Ultimately for me just knowing that my partner likes and is having sex with big black men is enough to do the trick. I wouldn't have to watch or be involved when my partner and her black bull fuck (although I'd love it) it is just the knowledge that she likes big black cock that turns me on. Of course, I'd like to be involved in her lifestyle as much as possible but I'd still be content if I never saw my partner black fucked.

Do other white cucks feel the same and do some actually live this lifestyle?

I would love to spend time with a partner leading up to her meeting her black bull, whether I was actually there during the fucking or not. I just see this as such an erotic and sensuous time with all the anticipation of what lies ahead.

All my partner would have to do is utter the words 'black cock' or 'black bull' and I'd be rigid! If she said something like 'I love black cock' or I want to be a 'black cock whore' then I'd be in some spaced-out zone that I've never been. That's what interracial sex can do to a wannabe cuck like me!
That's basically what I cum to these days. My wife says "I love big black cock and I want you to clean my pussy after one cums inside of me while his cum runs down to my ass or down my legs." Instant cumshots from me then.

I'm a white cuck wannabe who is crazy about white women who like big black men. I've had no experience of the lifestyle but have thought about being a cuck a lot and what that involves sexually. Ultimately for me just knowing that my partner likes and is having sex with big black men is enough to do the trick. I wouldn't have to watch or be involved when my partner and her black bull fuck (although I'd love it) it is just the knowledge that she likes big black cock that turns me on. Of course, I'd like to be involved in her lifestyle as much as possible but I'd still be content if I never saw my partner black fucked.

Do other white cucks feel the same and do some actually live this lifestyle?

We have not gone this path but I can attest to the fact that just knowing my wife is attracted to black men and has a desire to sleep with a black man arouses me in ways I've never known. There is something different about my wife in the way she talks about black men, she describes them in ways she does not describe me, and the way she talks of their manhood, I can tell she has a greater respect for the sexual prowess it represents to her as a woman.
Having said that, my wife has a black "friend" she is interested in, however initially I want to be there and watch, it means a lot to me to find out for myself just how much she wants to be with a black man.

Seeing your white wife or gf have sex with a black man may be off the scale in terms of sexual arousal for those of a cuckold persuasion like me. However, it's the not the be all and end all, as just knowing she likes big black men quadruples her sexual attractiveness. It's almost like her 'sexual mind' and its desire of big black men has intoxicated me. No wonder I'm addicted to white women who like big black men.

That's how it all started......She was sexually attracted and it was kind of taboo....I pounced and during sex would whisper to her imagine a strong black lover touching you deeper inside...Making love to you with no condom and then you feel him cum that deep. She was hooked....after a few years of that she couldn't take it anymore and just had to feel the real thing. That's where we are today and she has a steady black guy that makes love to her all alone now. I love it!

Back