Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

I’d like to know what’s the bigger turn on for white men.....is it knowing that she likes Our BBCs or is it knowing that some of us BBCs like having Hubs guide our dark cocks in?
Both is a huge turn on for me. I love the color contrast and would love to be close enough to smell her arousal as I guide your huge black cock in her!

I knew my wife had a thing for black men even before we were married. Our first encounters were with other white guys before she finally told me that she wanted to experience a black cock. She didn't have to convince me and ite been black men ever since.
Did knowing your wife had a thing for black men initially excite you or concern you? Whenever I come across white women who have a thing for big black men, my sexual attraction to them goes into orbit.
You are very lucky to experience your wife having black men and that both of you are thrilled by such encounters.

That's basically what I cum to these days. My wife says "I love big black cock and I want you to clean my pussy after one cums inside of me while his cum runs down to my ass or down my legs." Instant cumshots from me then.
Same here. My wife often gives me hand jobs and as soon as she starts talking about black cock I instantly go hard and don’t last. She knows that is my hot button!

Whenever I find out a white girl or woman likes black men or has a black partner, my interest in them increases. I'm sure some of them must pick up on my prolonged gaze and change of countenance.
I recently found out a work colleague has a black boyfriend and we've even touched upon interracial relationships in conversation. Can't believe she knows the affect this has on me.

It appears that the more information we accrue regarding interracial relationships the more we find out about white women and their proclivities. Amazing how many white women desire to have black men as sexual partners, despite all the social and cultural taboos.

I knew my wife had a thing for black men even before we were married. Our first encounters were with other white guys before she finally told me that she wanted to experience a black cock. She didn't have to convince me and ite been black men ever since.
I dream of having a white wife who has a thing for black men! Even if she never actually fucked a black man, I'd still find her so much more attractive if she admitted her love of black men.
That said, with me, she'd get plenty of encouragement and support in meeting and fucking black men.

I'm a white cuck wannabe who is crazy about white women who like big black men. I've had no experience of the lifestyle but have thought about being a cuck a lot and what that involves sexually. Ultimately for me just knowing that my partner likes and is having sex with big black men is enough to do the trick. I wouldn't have to watch or be involved when my partner and her black bull fuck (although I'd love it) it is just the knowledge that she likes big black cock that turns me on. Of course, I'd like to be involved in her lifestyle as much as possible but I'd still be content if I never saw my partner black fucked.

Do other white cucks feel the same and do some actually live this lifestyle?
If this is true, I wish to God you were in NY. Because this is about the "extent" of a relationship I want with a white man. My dream would be having a white husband who just financially supports me so I can be free to be with a black man I'm actually attracted to. I'm not like the other white wives on here who can actually stomach sex with white men... If I could, I wouldn't be on this site to begin with!

We have not gone this path but I can attest to the fact that just knowing my wife is attracted to black men and has a desire to sleep with a black man arouses me in ways I've never known. There is something different about my wife in the way she talks about black men, she describes them in ways she does not describe me, and the way she talks of their manhood, I can tell she has a greater respect for the sexual prowess it represents to her as a woman.
Having said that, my wife has a black "friend" she is interested in, however initially I want to be there and watch, it means a lot to me to find out for myself just how much she wants to be with a black man.
i feel the same way.

Back