Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

As beautiful and erotic the images of white women having sex with big black men are, I don't have to be present to get aroused by the eroticism of interracial sex. Just knowing a white female likes sex with big black men makes her attractive and sexy to me. I don't thing there's another trait in a white woman that could arouse me so intensely.

My wife's life long friend separated from her husband for only a few months but in separation she did have a fling with a black guy....her first ever. ....even told my wife that she was worried she may be pregnant by him.....her husband has no idea she even dated...and she has seen the guy after the reconciliation. my wife knows this drives me crazy.... I've jerked off to it a hundred times now and she's not even my wife ...she is a hot little redhead tight body pale skin and that guy was shooting loads into her.....unreal!

My wife's life long friend separated from her husband for only a few months but in separation she did have a fling with a black guy....her first ever. ....even told my wife that she was worried she may be pregnant by him.....her husband has no idea she even dated...and she has seen the guy after the reconciliation. my wife knows this drives me crazy.... I've jerked off to it a hundred times now and she's not even my wife ...she is a hot little redhead tight body pale skin and that guy was shooting loads into her.....unreal!
Sounds sexy
My wife is redhead to
Care to discuss

I don't know why but I do find a white wife cheating on her white hubby with a big black guy to be so erotic and sexy, and even more so if there's a pregnancy risk.
I really wish I didn't find this a turn-on, but I do!

Do many other white men find it such a turn on when you know a white woman has a strong lust for black men? I find this such an attractive trait. So much for good looks but give me a white lady who has erotic interracial thoughts any day - though I'm not knocking good looks!
There is nothing finer than a blackened white woman.....it is a beautiful trait for sure. Hot or not.....knowing shes taking BBC puts her on a level above all others......

Before we were married I knew my wife had a sexual weakness for black men. That she had been blacked was an enormous turn on for me. Why this is I do not know, but it is what it is.
I don't know what's more sexy when a white wife is out with her black lover, looking on and seeing the interracial pair flirting, or being back at home letting your imagination run wild? Does anyone have a favourite?

There’s soooo many comments on this thread that I could quote and agree with but that would make this comment really long and redundant. Just like practically everyone has said so far, the women who do that are on a higher level in my mind. Only additional comment I could add about this subject is this. Quite a few years ago, while separated and going through a divorce, I made my mind up that I would never date or marry or even have sex a woman who hadn’t at least been with one black guy in the past. I had no (and still don’t have) any desire for white pussy that’s not been blacked. And so far I have managed to keep that resolution. A few I dated and fucked during that time and then the woman I’m married to currently have all had at least some black experiences. I’m not knocking anyone who hasn’t done black or is working on converting their GF or wife to go black (that can be exciting as well). Just saying what my preference is. Absolutely love those who have done and desire to do black. Nothing hotter than that in my book.

I don't know what's more sexy when a white wife is out with her black lover, looking on and seeing the interracial pair flirting, or being back at home letting your imagination run wild? Does anyone have a favourite?
Thats a tough choice. I am blessed to live the IR lifestyle so I get to see it all and love it all. Ill have to say seeing her out in public with a black lover teasing...flirting.....kissing...feeling each other up while others see them together is a huge thrill for me. I guess its knowing shes my white wife....I am there but shes with the black man....shes all wrapped up with the black man while others stare and watch brings a sense of extreme pride and honor to me that is very overwhelming. Just the idea of others knowing that the black man she is with is going to fuck her at some point that nite brings great happiness to me. And theres nothing better than watching her walking with a black man with his hand on her ass or lifting up her dress for others to witness showing that she is his pussy for the nite.

Yes, I think for a woman married to a white man there has always been a secret fantasy of being taken sexually by a Tall stronger muscular dark-skinned man. ( Black guy ) It goes as far as my wife telling me that when he asked her can he not use and condom and cum inside her the very first time they met alone...she said she had no defense and only could say yes. Let's face it...he touches her where I cant. He makes love to her where I can't...she knows this now and lets him place his seed there too....I love it!
That is so hot!

Thats a tough choice. I am blessed to live the IR lifestyle so I get to see it all and love it all. Ill have to say seeing her out in public with a black lover teasing...flirting.....kissing...feeling each other up while others see them together is a huge thrill for me. I guess its knowing shes my white wife....I am there but shes with the black man....shes all wrapped up with the black man while others stare and watch brings a sense of extreme pride and honor to me that is very overwhelming. Just the idea of others knowing that the black man she is with is going to fuck her at some point that nite brings great happiness to me. And theres nothing better than watching her walking with a black man with his hand on her ass or lifting up her dress for others to witness showing that she is his pussy for the nite.
That is it for me! And for her! Knowing everyone who sees her with him will know he will be fucking her at some point is so huge for her! She gets so wet just flirting, teasing and groping in public! I love it!

Back