Just curious

DDSecretFreak

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We just want to ask if the fun people here would follow me on Instagram if we started a blog of me modeling different lingerie and bikinis? The great part is that you would see all of me! Just wondering if it would be worth our time. Have a great day everyone and be kind to each other!

We just want to ask if the fun people here would follow me on Instagram if we started a blog of me modeling different lingerie and bikinis? The great part is that you would see all of me! Just wondering if it would be worth our time. Have a great day everyone and be kind to each other!
I mean... Sure. You'd be one of millions of bikini models in Instagram.
I follow a lot of models and fitness women who post on a regular basis so 'Content is King'. After awhile, all asses and titties start to look the same. You need to be unique and mix it up a bit.
Just keep your audience engaged and post quality stuff. I might follow you ;)

Our idea is to help promote small independent lingerie companies and swimwear companies also.
Looking at her amazing photos, plus your profile says 51, I would also suggest she advocate for sexy mature women. Instagram tends to be a niche market... And, based on what you post, the algorithm will drive traffic to your page by linking similar interests.
She can cross market and capture multiple audiences: lingerie, swimwear, fitness bodies, and Sexy Mature women.

BBC on standby

Back