Jin Jin girl gets a huge bbc

Righandsam

Male
From
ND, US
I was setting up the ground work at the hotel for my wife to be fucked by a large bbc large Black Bull with a belly , she fucked him when I went to work , she described his cock as 2.5" round by 12" long he bossed her around stretching her pussy more than ever before , she is definitely into the larger cock of a big black man , even thought not in greate shape, his cock was bigger like a horse cock,,, I ate her outside soon as I got home and the pussy was swollen , oh I am trying to get a different BBC FUCKING her 7 days a week would be alright and we want A 18 man bbc gang bang on her that lasts 36 hours straight, hell yeah I lust and love it pray for it to immoral nasty sinful and some rough break in of my white whore,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-052229_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220308-052229_Photos.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 310
I was setting up the ground work at the hotel for my wife to be fucked by a large bbc large Black Bull with a belly , she fucked him when I went to work , she described his cock as 2.5" round by 12" long he bossed her around stretching her pussy more than ever before , she is definitely into the larger cock of a big black man , even thought not in greate shape, his cock was bigger like a horse cock,,, I ate her outside soon as I got home and the pussy was swollen , oh I am trying to get a different BBC FUCKING her 7 days a week would be alright and we want A 18 man bbc gang bang on her that lasts 36 hours straight, hell yeah I lust and love it pray for it to immoral nasty sinful and some rough break in of my white whore,
A classic example of NBWO.

Back