Jamaica Reccomendations

How would hedo be for a black couple? Looking for some place to vacation this year
It’s great - we’ve made many friends over the years, white, black, IR…singles, couples. Great vacation spot - look on FB for a group called Our Favorite Jamaican Vacation Place - lots of great info, run by a former travel agent so not a corporate group that filters posts

It’s great - we’ve made many friends over the years, white, black, IR…singles, couples. Great vacation spot - look on FB for a group called Our Favorite Jamaican Vacation Place - lots of great info, run by a former travel agent so not a corporate group that filters posts
Thanks. I'll check it out.

don't worry too much, the drive to Negril can be fun and scenic, consider it part of your experience... Hedonism II and Royalton in Grand Lido Au Naturel have clothing optional adult areas that will be great.... concerning your interest in BBC, you have 2 options, take your chances on the ground, or find someone on here that get to know them and plan the encounter.
Would that someone be you by chance??

Good luck on trying to “grab one of the local guys for her”. You would have more success trying a different and more personable approach.
We tried that in vegas when we were there for a week during Thanksgiving.
The guy from this site said to message him apon arrival. We never heard back from him.

Good luck on trying to “grab one of the local guys for her”. You would have more success trying a different and more personable approach.
I prefer that. I have chatted a cpl times with someone from there, but he doesn't respond much to convo.
We only have a 10 hour stop in falmouth then off to the next destination. Gonna be tricky for sure cause we are going horseback riding ect

Flying into Kingston, you are going to be a long drive to any of the all-inclusive resorts. Check AirLink it TimAir, they run shuttle flights, not sure if they both fly from Kingston. I would recommend Hedonism II in Negril over the Couples resorts. If looking to hook up, your odds will improve greatly & with 2 beach areas, one nude and one clothing optional. Plus, the general atmosphere is very sexual, we’ve been 20+ times and always have a blast (and half the trips never hooked up with anyone).
Any pics of the resort

Back