Hello everyone. Please, a little help, for a hot white girl

Anki

Female
We are Anky and Richard, a couple in an "open" relationship, and we have decided to take the two of us on vacation to Negril, at Hedonist II, for about three weeks.

I Anky, I want to meet and have fun and sex with black men, (Jamaican or not). We live near Los Angeles, we are 27 and 29 years old Richard and he wants fun and sex with other girls, black or white hedonists.

The Hedonist II Resort, we know is the best place to get fun, adventure and open sex with new people.
Our three weeks there, we want to be unforgettable emotions, improvised and hot sex, normally each one for his part, and even if we meet, not to pretend that we are a couple.

We ask those of you who have more experience in being in Negril, give us some tips to party at the naughtiest and hottest places in the area, or to Montego Bay.
Please recommend places to go out at night, cocktail bars, with a liberal atmosphere and a lot of eroticism.
Also for me, a sexy and white girl, daring, and dressed very sensually, showing what I'm looking for, good black cocks, and fun lovers.

I like the dirty environment and surprisingly charged with hot sex.

As for the beaches in the Resort area, or in others further away, which of them would you recommend for nudism and of course, that the local Black Cocks try to give me what I'm looking for, or take me to very exciting places.

Sorry for so many questions, but I am very excited about this vacation in Jamaica. Also Richard. She wants to see me · cheating with anyone and how they fuck me, at the same time that she also wants for hers, to meet statuesque mulatto girls and Jamaican women to have sex with her.

Very grateful for your advice. We hope to also meet some of the "Black to White" Forum, to get to know each other personally... better skin to skin.
hot kisses daring.. Anky hot and daring & Richard Anki contac whit blacks.png

Attachments

• AnkiAlice lipsl.png
    AnkiAlice lipsl.png
    196.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Inka I love big and hard Black Cock.png
    Inka I love big and hard Black Cock.png
    831.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Inka breal my white ass.png
    Inka breal my white ass.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
We are Anky and Richard, a couple in an "open" relationship, and we have decided to take the two of us on vacation to Negril, at Hedonist II, for about three weeks.

I Anky, I want to meet and have fun and sex with black men, (Jamaican or not). We live near Los Angeles, we are 27 and 29 years old Richard and he wants fun and sex with other girls, black or white hedonists.

The Hedonist II Resort, we know is the best place to get fun, adventure and open sex with new people.
Our three weeks there, we want to be unforgettable emotions, improvised and hot sex, normally each one for his part, and even if we meet, not to pretend that we are a couple.

We ask those of you who have more experience in being in Negril, give us some tips to party at the naughtiest and hottest places in the area, or to Montego Bay.
Please recommend places to go out at night, cocktail bars, with a liberal atmosphere and a lot of eroticism.
Also for me, a sexy and white girl, daring, and dressed very sensually, showing what I'm looking for, good black cocks, and fun lovers.

I like the dirty environment and surprisingly charged with hot sex.

As for the beaches in the Resort area, or in others further away, which of them would you recommend for nudism and of course, that the local Black Cocks try to give me what I'm looking for, or take me to very exciting places.

Sorry for so many questions, but I am very excited about this vacation in Jamaica. Also Richard. She wants to see me · cheating with anyone and how they fuck me, at the same time that she also wants for hers, to meet statuesque mulatto girls and Jamaican women to have sex with her.

Very grateful for your advice. We hope to also meet some of the "Black to White" Forum, to get to know each other personally... better skin to skin.
hot kisses daring.. Anky hot and daring & Richard View attachment 5213990

Topic CLOSED by Anky Linden, due to the null collaboration, received by the other users of this site.

Thank you also, for showing your option, about helping someone who asks you for information. We live in a totally unsupportive world. The lack of empathy between people with the same interests is disappointing. naked bed 38234.jpeg

OMG, a real princess. I feel you, baby.:bigsmile: :blackheart:
It flatters me, that you want me, given to you and that at some point
I have the honor of serving you, in everything and with my three hot holes to feel the pleasure, of being fucked hard and deep, by such a beautiful Black King
When I look at you, with that wonderful body and that big black cock
, filling and stretching, the hot holes of your submissive white bitch would like to serve you, whenever you want. You are without a doubt the King, for a white female like me..., I want you. my Black King. :oops::love::lips::sex::blackgrimace:

Anky beach IMG_7463.pngEUtHblO anky for Black King.jpegEUtHblO anky for Black King.jpeg

Back