Jamaica / Bahamas / Florida area

I was staying at a private villa in Jamaica, private pool and Garden, very private. At the time I knew the owner and he knows exactly what I like. The Gardener came everyday to do the grounds, he was young and fit, his black skin glistens from the sweat and sunshine and not an ounce of fat. Just ripples and he always work without shirt. I would be out on the deck taking a tan and we would make small talk. Finally I could not take it anymore so I pushed him in the pool and went in after him. That man had a massive tool and I am not talking the garden tools and it did my bush good. We played in the pool for a while and then into the bedroom. The housekeeper saw us and and smile, she watched a bit, she was so sexy with perfect boobs. Couple days later after a couple Gin and tonic, I went into the Kitchen, came up behind her and grabbed her boobs, then started kissing her neck and before you know it I was in bed with my very sexy Housekeeper. For the next couple days I would take turns have fun with them. One of the best vacation until a couple visits later.

Attachments

• IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
I have been to Nassau 6 times and scored easily all 6 times. If you can't get laid there you cant get laid anywhere! Oh, and it matters not what your sex preference is. Man on Man, woman on woman, groups etc. Everything is easy there!
Franky, St. Maartin's Orient Beach is by far better. The black men there are unbelievable. Oh, and in my experience, Ocho Rios is not nearly what it's cracked up to be. Too many families and looky-loos.

What Island are you going to? We usually stay at Grand Isle on Great Exuma and take local trips. I would find someone who has done more in town activities on the larger islands. We know much more about Jamaica since we get more time there. Bahamas are a weekend getaway from here so we don't venture out as much

Hit me up when u back in Exuma

Attachments

• 306803D9-C76B-4D5E-803C-22EE9999B6E2.mp4
    481.3 KB · Views: 134
Franky, St. Maartin's Orient Beach is by far better. The black men there are unbelievable. Oh, and in my experience, Ocho Rios is not nearly what it's cracked up to be. Too many families and looky-loos.
Hi this is gary from st martin born local on dutch side let me know when u r here we can have fun

Attachments

• cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    cf45db45e82249270396d124964363d2.15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 34
Back