Jamaica / Bahamas / Florida area

bentheman

Male
Gold Member
From
Germany
pleasure cruiser ships and your experiences on them , with BBC bulls, or if u are Bull with white tourist wives or white ladies girls from stuff/crew on the board ? share thoughts , comments, photos ...pm me with some girls in the are ill return favor :)

Last edited:
We are going to the Bahamas in September maybe we’ll get lucky and find some
from my personal experience i can tell you people get more relaxed on those vacations cruises then they would be at home, and it is easier to find sex partners, and white wives are more open to BBCs on these , i got to fuck 2 white females members of the ships service stuff :) on my vacation

from my personal experience i can tell you people get more relaxed on those vacations cruises then they would be at home, and it is easier to find sex partners, and white wives are more open to BBCs on these , i got to fuck 2 white females members of the ships service stuff :) on my vacation

this is how white ladies get more relaxed on this kind of trips as well as more BBC interested :) check the brothers in the back at the end of the video of this hot slut tourist girl sector9461489.jpgsector9461329.jpgsector9335049.jpg ..

Attachments

• video_mpeg4.avi
    11.6 MB · Views: 1,425
Last edited:
Back