Jamaica / Bahamas / Florida area

Going on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale on Princess next week. We've been on many cruises, but never had the chance to get together with any of the guys because they're all married or with a girlfriend, etc.
These photos are from our last cruise over Halloween, that's why my wife has the 2 costumes on. But hopefully she'll have the grand pride this time.View attachment 1796808View attachment 1796809View attachment 1796810View attachment 1796811
am sure some of the BBC in cabin crew or passengers BBC will give her good time i know i would

need a little help, im a girl in my mid 20's, and me and my husband are talking about going for a vacation to Jamaica and stay at Hedo II.
I am really into black older men in their 50's and above. are there a chance to meet such men at Hedo II? or even gather a group for a little privat fun.
:threesome:
we have been looking around on the net and we can only find that the bulls are young men, which isnt what I am looking for atm.
hope one of you can help me :lips:

- Sinfull
pm me

Red, you got it. And most white wives go there to fuck black men. So, if that is where your wife wants to go you might check her reasons. Would that be OK with you if she wants a black man??

Back