Jamaica / Bahamas / Florida area

need a little help, im a girl in my mid 20's, and me and my husband are talking about going for a vacation to Jamaica and stay at Hedo II.
I am really into black older men in their 50's and above. are there a chance to meet such men at Hedo II? or even gather a group for a little privat fun.
:threesome:
we have been looking around on the net and we can only find that the bulls are young men, which isnt what I am looking for atm.
hope one of you can help me :lips:I am looking for older bbc for my wife also she wants a bbc in their 50’s or older

- Sinfull

What Island are you going to? We usually stay at Grand Isle on Great Exuma and take local trips. I would find someone who has done more in town activities on the larger islands. We know much more about Jamaica since we get more time there. Bahamas are a weekend getaway from here so we don't venture out as much
Are you guys doing Jamaica any time soon? Maybe you can show her a good time in Florida.

Lucky to live in SW Florida. Lots of empty coastal islands with empty beaches. Best time is during the week when most people work. Take our boat, anchor off of beach, and get pounded by BBC naked on the beach. Sometime small fishing boats go by and they get a show....so hot!
Can you take us with you next time?!

Back