Jamaica / Bahamas / Florida area

Hedo 2 in Negril Jamaica is easily the most sure thing since it caters to the lifestyle. We've been there 11 times and always been able to party if we wanted to. Bahamas is a bit tougher. We do weekends there every once in awhile but we haven't found anywhere that is as open. Some of the local clubs are the place to go depending on what Island you're on. Here in Florida, Miami or Tampa have the best nightlife. Fantasyland in Tampa and some of the on -premise clubs in Miami. Key West during Fantasy Fest is great as well.

ive never been on a cruise but go to florida for spring break every year... easy to get girls then. Also been to the islands. Found a lot of luck in antigua with british, polish and euro girls there. Had luck on other islands with euro girls too. A lot of them come from areas with not many black men and love the American accent.

Oh really, any recommendations?
What Island are you going to? We usually stay at Grand Isle on Great Exuma and take local trips. I would find someone who has done more in town activities on the larger islands. We know much more about Jamaica since we get more time there. Bahamas are a weekend getaway from here so we don't venture out as much

What Island are you going to? We usually stay at Grand Isle on Great Exuma and take local trips. I would find someone who has done more in town activities on the larger islands. We know much more about Jamaica since we get more time there. Bahamas are a weekend getaway from here so we don't venture out as much
Is quite a few locations; Barbados, St Lucia, st kitts, st Thomas, Antigua, Puerto Rico and a couple of others - what do you think?

ive never been on a cruise but go to florida for spring break every year... easy to get girls then. Also been to the islands. Found a lot of luck in antigua with british, polish and euro girls there. Had luck on other islands with euro girls too. A lot of them come from areas with not many black men and love the American accent.
i agree euro ladies are easier to get

Back