Its waste of time?

About 5 years ago we got into mfm with a guy we know. We did it a few times over about a year. We kinda talked about maybe finding a different guy. I posted on Craigslist. We got hundreds of responses, most with a picture of a guys dick close up. Most had a one line response like...call me...I'll fuck her...she needs a real man? Things like that. The few seemingly real responses we did try to move forward the guys all disappeared.
How can any male think a couple posting an ad looking for a sex friend possibly be interested in a response like that ?
We posted on sls and got a few real responses. Nothing came of our ads.
We continued with our friend more frequently and it worked out great.
We hooked up with a guy out of town once but it didn't go well.
We found a different guy locally, went to his place three times. I thought it was good but wife just wasn't attracted to him.
We still see our original guy, it's become a semi regular thing for us. We know him, know what to expect, we look forward to him visiting, we relax and enjoy a fun night of sex.

I have been posting almost everywhere to find someone who is real and decent bull, preferably bbc bull, so far none.
Most men message me and want to see more hot nude pix ....etc and no one wants to cum and see me?

The last BBC Bull was promising then all of a sudden, he wanted gas money cum and see me....such a fucking luck
Finally, hubby said just forge it and no need to rush it. If someone is real and wants you, no excuses or BS.

Here's a small clip of my video from my YT explaining why I want to be a hotwife....and love it such a fucking ho.
View attachment 5663023
Well I would that's OK because I'm also been posting for about year still haven't meet anyone yet
You just haven't connect with the right person
You will
I feel like that sometimes. There's a lots of fakes on here
What bull would ask a lady or couple for gas money to see them, that is simply a looser

Back