It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

First Alpha Phi social mixer of the year. The sisters assigned the new freshman members as "greeters" and told them to make the guests feel we
First Alpha Phi social mixer of the year. The sisters assigned the new freshman members as "greeters" and told them to make the guests feel welcome.
View attachment 6590119
That blonde...She's the one who would have totally ignored me in college. Never give me the time of day, but do absolutely anything that man told her to do...

That is a cuck simp dream right there.

In a way it was a conquest for you. You were never going to get to fuck her, but you could arrange for her to get fucked.
Definitely true that I was never going to have sex with her lol :)

It may not have been your virgin penis entering her, but you did cause a thick, black, experienced penis to enter her.
Definitely :) The alpha should be putting his penis in as many girls as possible as much as possible. He has an experienced penis because he deserves to. It's better for everyone for him to be the only one shooting his sperm into girls.

Besides, the man of the house has the right to have sex with whoever he wants whenever he wants. Whiteboy thoughts are funny, I thought he was being disrespectful by taking the girl I liked when really I was being disrespectful by trying to touch/flirt with a girl who he was making a move on. Like, when he told me to get off the couch when I sat too close to her, he was well within his rights to do that. This stud is clearly on track to getting his penis inside of a cute girl (who happens to be my crush) and meanwhile a white boy is trying to get in the way. It Having a crush on a girl doesn't magically make her off-limits lol.

I like the idea of a black stud rooming with a nerdy guy. The nerdy guy brings nerdy shy girls to the apartment for an easy convenient screw for the black guy.
After he got with her the first time, I was reluctant to bring her over again, but after he kept fucking her anyway I started inviting her over either way. If he wants to get head from her, he was going to do it. The next time my crush came over after the first time he had sex with her, he told me in advance that he wasn't going to put up with me trying to flirt with her or touch her or anything else inappropriate, and I definitely started cooperating after that lol.

Same applies for other girls who I invited over after that. No flirting with my girl friends I had over (obviously), no inappropriate physical contact, and stay out of the way if he's trying to make a move on them.

White boys need to just be respectful and let nature take its course.

It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!
College was a great and fun time to explore and try new things and new men!!!

Back